Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Cosmo your inter...

Old 01-25-2005, 06:01 PM
Hating...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JKim has disabled reputation
Default Re: Cosmo your inter...

ive talked to him. The boosted Si i mean.

its a b18c5 with a greddy 18g kit. Greddy emanage, greddy blah blah blah.

that was of course...last year...i don't know about now.
Old 01-25-2005, 06:26 PM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by FutureProspect
cosmo..put a picture of your car up. I want to see the fmic.
www.cosmo-graphics.com/WRX

That's the old one (Hyperflow). I now have an APS DR650.

Originally Posted by SmoknWRX
cosmo, ben is parting out his car, you should try to get your hands on that blow dryer. and when u want to get together and do some tuning?
I'd like to. I'd actually like to get his coilovers....

We can do some tuning whenever you want. Well, once it gets above freezing, that is...

But, I have too much debt as it is. Until I pay off what I owe to credit card companies, and a certain member of this board, I'm not buying anything. Hopefully I can get that taken care of soon, though, before he gets rid of all of it.
Old 01-25-2005, 06:29 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

'member me?
Old 01-25-2005, 06:30 PM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Yep. Contrary to popular opinion, I haven't forgotten...
Old 01-25-2005, 07:17 PM
Registered Member

fmstatic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fc735
WHICH boosted Si?

the one with firefighter tags? i havent seen the other one, it had some unpainted body kit on it a few years ago. but the kid with the Si and hidden FMIC i have yet to actually meet. i see him around, but never talked to him.
IC isn't painted black on the one I'm talking about, still silver / aluminum. I don't remember seeing any firefighter tags. It's an asian guy that looks like he's the right age to be a student here at VT.
Old 01-25-2005, 07:57 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

ban. cause you have a honda.

wonder how many people will bitch cause i said that

Actually I sold the honda a few weeks ago. I still love the cars, don't ask why I just do..guess cuz I "grew up" on them. But I also grew up on big blocks and vw's...so iono.

Neway..I joined the Mitsubishi crowd
Old 01-25-2005, 10:03 PM
Skinny White Kid

racinGSRstyle is an unknown quantity at this point

wonder how many people will bitch cause i said that
the same # as those who threw a hissy fit when i commented on a joke, i'd imagine. i believe "bleeding pussy" was the ever original (and might i add, witty) comment.

lets leave this here if you dont mind, as 90% of people dont want to hear the other side of an arguement anyway. which would only explain why you continue to say the same things i replied to 2 weeks ago.
Old 01-26-2005, 03:38 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

for some odd reason......^doesnt surprise me.

if you are so tired of it, why even bother when someone even says something? seems to me you have been following me around this board the last few weeks constantly bringing up a FUCKING JOKE which you obviously offended you for some assinine reason.

its not my fault you get all defensive when someone cracks a joke. you see me getting all anal retentive when someone makes a fat joke, or makes fun of my metro?

no, cause i have this thing called self respect, confidence, and most of all, a sense of humor.

go back to NOVA you dick.
Old 01-26-2005, 05:27 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by racinGSRstyle
the same # as those who threw a hissy fit when i commented on a joke, i'd imagine. i believe "bleeding pussy" was the ever original (and might i add, witty) comment.

lets leave this here if you dont mind, as 90% of people dont want to hear the other side of an arguement anyway. which would only explain why you continue to say the same things i replied to 2 weeks ago.
god damn dude, give it the fuck up. it's dumbasses like you that make most people hate the honda crowd neway!
Old 01-26-2005, 09:05 AM
Skinny White Kid

racinGSRstyle is an unknown quantity at this point

for some odd reason......^doesnt surprise me.

if you are so tired of it, why even bother when someone even says something? seems to me you have been following me around this board the last few weeks constantly bringing up a FUCKING JOKE which you obviously offended you for some assinine reason.

its not my fault you get all defensive when someone cracks a joke. you see me getting all anal retentive when someone makes a fat joke, or makes fun of my metro?

no, cause i have this thing called self respect, confidence, and most of all, a sense of humor.

go back to NOVA you dick.
how have i been following you around? i go to Radford...so i post in the western va section...as i have been doing. my family lives in NOVA, so i post there as well...which i have also been doing.

show me one single time i have brought up the joke that apparently you can't let go, and i will gladly shut up. i have personally seen you bring this up twice, once because you THOUGHT i was talking to you and if you paid any attention you'd see i replied and stated i was only quoting you because i agreed with what you said, and then in this thread.

like i said, 90%. i explained my reasons for posting 2 weeks ago, if you choose not to read what i have to say, or not believe it, that is not my problem.

what is my problem is when you continually bring up the same shit, and then say i have been following your ass around? there are maybe 10-20 threads with new posts in them a day between the nova and western va sections, how am i not going to see your posts if i check up on them every day or two?

you are the one who keeps bringing this up.

you are the one who said "i wonder how many will respond..," so i did. you could have easily left that part out, but no. maturity got the best of you.

me, i forgot about these incredibly intelligent conversations where you ignore what i post and continue to cling to the idea that i dont know what sarcasm is when nearly all my posts were, in fact, sarcastic. and as for the sense of humor thing, who is to say what i posted wasnt funny? humor is subjective, bud.

personally, i think your other posts in other threads make you out to be a mature guy. but then you go and call people names, which gets you real far in an arguement, i'm sure. again, the maturity gleams.

what i would like to know is what made you go off in the first place. i quoted the gsx guy and commented on what he said, and then there you are, forum protector to the rescue? could he not have defended himself if he felt it worth his time? and i dunno about you, but when someone says i have a bleeding pussy, i tend to respond.

as far as i'm concerned it was all a misunderstanding, but it is not easy to convince someone of that when they are set on the same ideas.

Quick Reply: Cosmo your inter...