Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

***Sat 19th cruise in at ELD Performance CANCELLED***

Old 02-13-2005, 04:36 PM
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune
Default Re: ***Sat 19th cruise in at ELD Performance CANCELLED***

Originally Posted by wheelman
Most unfortunate, but seems necessary at this point. After observing the announcement thread I'm afraid I can't be associated with automotivelifestyles in any capacity. I apologize to anyone this may effect negatively, but I simply refuse to put myself or my business in the middle of such drama. I am friends with Floda, Chris4130 and Chapter 8, as well as Brian T Alfie and others, when I have met them in person, they were nothing but polite and most importantly ADULT which is more than I can say for some involved in the announcement thread. There will certainly be shows and cruise ins at ELD in the future, just not as initially thought and most likely wil be completely INDEPENDENTLY run. Thanks for all who were interested, too bad it stopped before it started.

Jimmy Killian
ELD Performance 2
804-674-8700
Good call Jimmy.....you dont want this drama associated with your business
Old 02-13-2005, 05:03 PM
life is good boosted

wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all

Thanks for the words guys and don't worry, as I said there will most certainly be events at ELD....possibly very soon. When I can get some others from the MD store to come up we will set it off for sure. There is a tenative suare' set for May 7th in conjunction with South Richmond Harley Davidson next door that will have a dyno on premises, live music, car show etc. I still want to put something together for a weekend kinda thing that wouldn't conflict with SATS (cause I loved going to it)
so we'll see. Feel free to stop in and offer suggestions or PM me. My parking lot is just too big to waste.
Old 02-13-2005, 07:46 PM
Damn street racers

trbowrx has disabled reputation

man i was looking forward to this meet it is like 5 seconds away from my house...... o well meet at my house this weekend be there!... hmmmm maybe we can have a meet at my house sometime innnterresssting...
Old 02-14-2005, 11:21 AM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

hahahah that is awesome... dragva actually extending its gangsterness beyond the internet and ruining things in the real world, i love it