Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hey guys

Old 04-04-2005, 04:47 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hey guys

man that sucks no car first year.. thats alright tho

You will probably find the car scene sucks down here compared to up in North VA atleast..
Old 04-04-2005, 05:19 AM

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Midnight
My name is John. Turning 19 in June. Coming from Northern Virginia next to Harrisonburg to go to school at JMU. Wont be able to drive around next year since I can not have a car first year About my car can be seen at http://dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73990 . Yeah that wasn't fun at all.
Wow...normally I would say something stuck up and assholish like "At least it was just a honda" but instead I'm gonna say, at least your fine....how much insurance money did ya get?
Old 04-04-2005, 05:47 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by elementalwindx
Wow...normally I would say something stuck up and assholish like "At least it was just a honda" but instead I'm gonna say, at least your fine....how much insurance money did ya get?
I bit my tongue.
Old 04-06-2005, 01:23 PM
AWWW

Midnight has disabled reputation

The insurance hasn't been settled yet