Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

VA: is ther any good shops around richmond or close

Old 05-02-2005 | 01:26 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune
Default Re: VA: is ther any good shops around richmond or close

Originally Posted by Chris4130
I think Derron's shop would be the place to go. I can however give you a list of shops not to go to....ever:

CARRS
RPM

Oh right... there arn't another other decent import shops around richmond.
might I add to that list
Delta V unless you have a wrx stay away from them...so basically stay away from any shop in richmond unless its Derrons shop or PAS and i heard good things about coach customs...but they FAB mostly so yeah Derrons shop
Old 05-02-2005 | 02:34 PM
Registered Member

jays94vaccord has disabled reputation

whats the name of your shop and exactly where is it ive been looking for another shop to check out
Old 05-02-2005 | 04:24 PM
speed racer

DLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by integrarj
i think ive been to your shop, if you the one with the blue accord on airbags, and burgundy and chrome r1, and i think your shop is right near vcu

yeh its a customer car in the front of the store the blue accord on bags , and my brother has the burg chromed down r1 mine the same bike other then its blue

but u have the right place i have had time to get outside the store painted yet so i have not really had a grand open yet but i will soon but i do take in work rigth now for people i know so u can just im me and ill take care of you

AND we will go see Kevin @PAS to dyno after

Last edited by DLB1994; 05-02-2005 at 04:28 PM.
Old 05-02-2005 | 04:26 PM
speed racer

DLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by jays94vaccord
whats the name of your shop and exactly where is it ive been looking for another shop to check out

no name outside yet since i stated in the last post the store has not been painted yet but if u need any thing just aim at DLB1994
Old 05-03-2005 | 11:09 AM
WIKAP WIKAP PLBTTTTT

eeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to all

What about that shop that used to make custom turbo kits for Corolla's?

I'll be in Richomond this weekend, anything going on?
Old 05-03-2005 | 01:18 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Lightbulb Re: VA: is ther any good shops around richmond or close

Originally Posted by eeterp
I'll be in Richomond this weekend, anything going on?
Car-wise this Friday is Richmond Dragway's street night, $15 to run or $10 to watch. Near the airport. There are a few local night parking lot spots but can't post them here (DragVA rules).

Always something going on. Strawberry St Festival in the Fan (free), 5k charity run on Brown's Island (register), Improv Theater ($10), Asian American Festival at the Convention Center (free), Richmond Braves play on Saturday (cheap), Hollywood Cemetary walking tours ($7 suggested donation), etc.

Sure, there is lots to do around here. Apparently I'm branded some sort of whore because I tend to date a lot. Haters.
Old 05-03-2005 | 02:15 PM
WIKAP WIKAP PLBTTTTT

eeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Not Stock
Car-wise this Friday is Richmond Dragway's street night, $15 to run or $10 to watch. Near the airport. There are a few local night parking lot spots but can't post them here (DragVA rules).

Always something going on. Strawberry St Festival in the Fan (free), 5k charity run on Brown's Island (register), Improv Theater ($10), Asian American Festival at the Convention Center (free), Richmond Braves play on Saturday (cheap), Hollywood Cemetary walking tours ($7 suggested donation), etc.

Sure, there is lots to do around here. Apparently I'm branded some sort of whore because I tend to date a lot. Haters.
Wow, thanks for the info! I've got stuff going on during the day but, Friday and Saturday evenings I'll be looking for something to do.
Old 10-25-2005 | 02:35 PM
Registered Member

integrarj has disabled reputation

naw
Old 10-25-2005 | 02:41 PM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

wow, way to bring a 5month old thread back to life for no apparent reason. haha
Old 10-25-2005 | 02:43 PM
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette

yeah i was wondering why he posted that up too.

Quick Reply: VA: is ther any good shops around richmond or close