Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Cars you'd like to see remade

Old 02-23-2016, 06:29 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: Cars you'd like to see remade

Originally Posted by Dough_Boy.
I know Pontiac is dead. For a good reason to because their newer gen cars were garbage. No company has ever revamped another company's car. So I doubt you'll ever see that happening. If Chrysler was smart they'd make a new roadrunner or super bee.
I agree with this with the exception of the GTO and G8. Those Holdens are fantastic cars.
Old 02-23-2016, 06:57 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

Originally Posted by Yardjass
I agree with this with the exception of the GTO and G8. Those Holdens are fantastic cars.
I'm not a huge fan of the newer gto. Little to goofy and round looking for me. I did like the g8. My biggest problem with gm cars is always the interior. Everything feels and looks cheap to me.
Old 02-23-2016, 11:37 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

I know Pontiac is dead. For a good reason to because their newer gen cars were garbage. No company has ever revamped another company's car. So I doubt you'll ever see that happening. If Chrysler was smart they'd make a new roadrunner or super bee.
It would be dope, and roadrunner > super bee
Old 02-23-2016, 05:27 PM
Indelible Anomaly

RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon

I'm not a huge fan of the newer gto. Little to goofy and round looking for me. I did like the g8. My biggest problem with gm cars is always the interior. Everything feels and looks cheap to me.
thats because the interiors ARE cheap. even cadillac interiors seem less solid than .. oh... anything of the same price.

i've had hyundais with better interior quality than my Saturn/GranPrix/Suburban/Regal/MonteCarlo...

i'd say GM interiors are neck and neck with old nissans. ;-P damned cracked dashes.
Old 02-23-2016, 06:12 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

I like my Z32 interior
Old 02-23-2016, 06:15 PM
Indelible Anomaly

RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon

I like my Z32 interior
alot more $$$ was spent on Z cars than, B13's, S13's, U13's, B15's, hardbodys, and whatver chassis 89 maxima's were,..

apparently
Old 02-24-2016, 04:01 AM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

I like my Z32 interior
Feel the same way about both my fc interiors. I would also never buy a newer car. Don't think I've ever bought anything newer than a 93. I don't like things buzzing and beeping at me.
Old 02-24-2016, 07:35 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

I mean, the Z interior is definitely dated but it isn't the typical "holy shit what a piece of crap" like you get when you sit down in most late 80's, early 90's cars. It was good for the time, and it looks like a fighter jet cockpit so its enough to keep me happy.

I will say I am not at all impressed with the 350Z or 370Z interiors, but they're newer so I hold them to a higher standard.
Old 02-24-2016, 08:34 AM
Indelible Anomaly

I wish more people kept their z32's in good condition... i would love to restomod one oneday... the profile is sexy as hell. unfortunately i see so many dooked by chromies and knock off body kits , IF i'm lucky to see one at all.
Old 02-24-2016, 09:17 AM
Registered Member

I mean, the Z interior is definitely dated but it isn't the typical "holy shit what a piece of crap" like you get when you sit down in most late 80's, early 90's cars. It was good for the time, and it looks like a fighter jet cockpit so its enough to keep me happy.

I will say I am not at all impressed with the 350Z or 370Z interiors, but they're newer so I hold them to a higher standard.
Yea it's outdated, same with my fc's. Just cool looking.