Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Evolution & Subi Meet.

Old 01-09-2008, 05:27 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey
Default Re: Evolution & Subi Meet.

^ He doesn't. Guess why? lol
Old 01-09-2008, 05:51 AM
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

Originally Posted by Corey
^ He doesn't. Guess why? lol
+1, i tried to get him to reflash me and he wouldnt.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:05 AM
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

Dom did mine before he left. Don't know anyone else that I would trust to do it.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:05 AM

bennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by japslapr
Ah. I was confusing your Husbands car with the GT35r STi that was there. Tad bit different.
I was going to say I thought the sti next to the wrx with the carbon fiber hood was the one with the 35r.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:12 AM

bennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to allbennycnu11 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Highend
O2 and up Suby and 03 and up Evo as we'll as many cars now adays have the capability of redlashing the ECU's... so take advantage of it.
Ya, it seems just about all the evo owners either flash their own car, or have their evo flashed (this includes downloading flashes from reputable tuners).
Old 01-09-2008, 06:37 AM
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

I love my accessport and wouldn't get anything else. For what I want out of my car it wasn't a waste of money for me. I like it because it has real time options on it so it can be used as a boost gauge, speedometer, rpm gauge and a few other things. I also like it because if my check engine light comes on I can use it as a system diagnostic tool which you might now can get pretty pricey for a good one. If I totally change my set up and need a retune and dont have the money or time I can always have Cobb or TDC send me a custom tune map that only needs to be downloaded on my AP....I don't think it really gets more easier than that.

Now I don't know how a reflash works so I can't say much anything about that at all....

My husband actually ordered a Hydra from Kienan originally but had him send it back and got an AP instead.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:40 AM
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

Originally Posted by japslapr
Ah. I was confusing your Husbands car with the GT35r STi that was there. Tad bit different.

Man he needs to do something with that car. He is running low boost and making 410hp with a kit that is capable of making 450+. All Kienan did was street tune it to make it drivable.....he needs to go and get it dyno tuned to get his moneys worth out of that Perrin kit.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:01 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally Posted by SubieChik

Man he needs to do something with that car. He is running low boost and making 410hp with a kit that is capable of making 450+. All Kienan did was street tune it to make it drivable.....he needs to go and get it dyno tuned to get his moneys worth out of that Perrin kit.
It's a stock block, right? And IIRC, he doesn't have meth. With all the down time he's already had, he probably just wants to be able to drive it.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:04 AM
LXRY STI

Originally Posted by Corey
With all the down time he's already had, he probably just wants to be able to drive it.

No shit. He missed that car and the whole time it was at All Aspects all he did was talk about it.....so you are right.
Old 01-09-2008, 11:04 AM

EGAS has disabled reputation

Open Ecu is a great program to a tuner who is good at it.

The problem with reflashing the stock ECU is.. if the computer freezes, the ECU is Fuked. If the program log is deleted your also fuked... so its not like the piggy back systems. But for that Cobb is good I guess. The real time updates are good. compared to the stop turn car off. Reflash then turn car on and drive..

I was around Matan daily when he was tuning

STI's/WRX's/G35/350z/RSX's/New Mustangs...

It sucks I didn't get to learn everything he knew..

Quick Reply: Evolution & Subi Meet.