Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 03-22-2010, 12:06 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by J-spec GT
I dont know you Nismo, I do know your buddies left you standing by your shitbox to come and tell me how much they like my car. All of them but you. Why is that? Cuz your a bitch yo and you hate the Probes.
Talked all that shit before the show on the interwebz but when I was around you didnt say shit. Didnt come near, I didnt hear any of your stupid opinions. Been nice if you had the balls to.
i believe you may have me confused with the previous owner? or somebody else...because ive never seen or met you before, nor have any of my friends "left me standing by my shitbox" while they "went to tell you how much they like your car." ive only seen your car around town a couple times.

i have no problem saying anything that ive said on here, to your face. but obviously you're mixed up on who you think I am.

and i dont hate all probes, just riced out ones that race on public highways.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:21 PM
psn u sdwyz n slo ln

slowz06 has disabled reputation

I hate all probes.. just saying.

Also, anyone who, is in to modding their car, says they've never raced on a public highway is a fucking liar..

I've never raced on a public highway... but if I ever did, I would hold out for a probe.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:30 PM
Registered Member

sidewaysfox is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slowz06
I hate all probes..
+1
Old 03-22-2010, 01:05 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
brackets are behind my passenger seat in the floorboard. i guess you also never noticed the big purple box under my hood that says "Zex Nitrous".

wanna buy the kit? its has all SS braided lines, purge kit and n2o gauge on the bottle. the only thing it really needs is a bottle heater.

like I said before, the kit came with the car. i personally dont like nitrous at all.
Honestly dude, I havent even taken a second glance at the inside of the car at all. Sentras dont really interest me so I never really cared to take my time to look and see what was done to it. It's not boosted so there was nothing there to draw me in.

Next time you correct my spelling, make sure the rest of your grammer is in order.

Ill give you $50 for the whole setup.

Originally Posted by slowz06
I hate all probes.. just saying.

Also, anyone who, is in to modding their car, says they've never raced on a public highway is a fucking liar..

I've never raced on a public highway... but if I ever did, I would hold out for a probe.
I've never raced on the highways either... but dont tell that to the 370z that gave me a cause I could hang where a riced out civic couldnt....
Old 03-22-2010, 01:14 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Next time you correct my spelling, make sure the rest of your grammer is in order.
i has no grammerz

Ill give you $50 for the whole setup.
lolol it's probably not worth much more...which is why i haven't bothered selling it. i don't plan on doing a damn thing to my car ever again. its simply a DD for the time being.

FWD FTL

Last edited by The Nisbro; 03-22-2010 at 01:19 PM.
Old 03-22-2010, 01:23 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

So thats a yes? I need something else to show off my slow car for Eibach. :cry:
Old 03-22-2010, 01:26 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

So thats a yes? I need something else to show off my slow car for Eibach. :cry:
lol no. the kit will most likely go with the car.

why not get a shiny snail to show off? orrrr be awesome and slap a JRSC on it
Old 03-22-2010, 01:30 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

Because I haz no monies for that.

Besides I'd rather have a larger displacement motor first before any power adders are ...um ... added.
Old 03-22-2010, 01:33 PM
Registered Member

J-spec GT has disabled reputation

If I have you mixed up with someone else then how did I know about the nitrous bottle? You were carrying it around at spring showdown.

Ive raced my car only twice since last year, this being one of them. the other I handed it to a cobra when I had my stock wheels on. So get over it, I didnt endanger anyone, empty roads both times. For all you know we just sprinted to the speed limit.

Ive wanted to run a short list of cars to see how I stack up, nothing wrong with that.
Old 03-22-2010, 01:41 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

If I have you mixed up with someone else then how did I know about the nitrous bottle?
hmm...my for sale thread?

You were carrying it around at spring showdown.
now i know for sure that you have me confused with someone else. i wasn't at spring showdown. also, why would someone carry a nitrous bottle around a car show? seems pretty stupid to me.

Ive wanted to run a short list of cars to see how I stack up, nothing wrong with that.
urite, there is nothing wrong with doing that...at a track. they even give you a fancy little slip that tells you exactly how much you won/lost by.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 03-22-2010 at 01:53 PM.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic