Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

SCCA sucks (Specially Old guys were Queer ass ear rings)

Old 06-04-2003, 08:27 PM
brake/steer/throttle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek

dave knows about turbos...
Old 06-04-2003, 08:52 PM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

as i was saying before.

1) come
2) kick ass
3) return astounding looks with cocky "I am God" looks.

hell, i probably went through the paddock faster than that when i was pissed my clutch wasn't working properly. luckily no one went off on me, or they would have been the temper catcher, and no one wants to be one of those.
Old 06-05-2003, 04:18 AM
Mr. Inconspicuous

98sr20ve is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by lightningd
as i was saying before.

1) come
2) kick ass
3) return astounding looks with cocky "I am God" looks.
Old 06-05-2003, 07:19 AM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

lol
Old 06-05-2003, 10:39 AM
INCONCEIVABLE!

MeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to all

i know he wasnt goin fast, he stopped to talk to me and it was there that this guy comes up behind me screaming something about 10 sec hondas and a bunch of other stupid shit, right in the middle of us talking and continues to flame on him for like 5 more minutes, ill give you one thing if this guy said to me what he said to you i wouldnt have stayed in my car and ill leave it at that.
Old 06-05-2003, 01:17 PM
Registered Member

Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan

Is this guy one of the people in charge at that event? Does he hold a position with the SCCA? If so, right the National office about it. If not, Tell him to fuck off, and enjoy the rest of your day.

What we really need to do is hear HIS side of the story. Personally, I think it's childish and immature to come on an internet forum and bash an individual without his knowledge. Does anybody know this guy? Can somebody tell him about this post, so we can get his reaction?

Dan
Old 06-05-2003, 03:10 PM
Mr. Inconspicuous

98sr20ve is an unknown quantity at this point

Lots of people know this guy. I am sure he will hear about this eventually. If you have a problem with someone then you need to talk with that individual or with the club president. I did that and they did change some things. So he yelled at you for going to fast. You think you were not going to fast. Big deal. I wouldn't have sat there and let him berate me. At the same time its not worth getting in a fight over. If you really think you were wronged talk to Curtis Staples (President).
Old 06-05-2003, 03:29 PM
old guy

roadRacer is an unknown quantity at this point

I know Dave, and I will say he can be hot headed. But generally he is a good guy, one of the ones that puts on the events.

I was not there, so I can't say, but just a couple of things to think about.

People that put on the events work their asses off at an event. He is one. If things are going poorly for some reason, they might be just generally pissed for some other reason. Until you do it, you have no idea how much effort it takes from before the sun rises until it is late that night trying to compile results. Give these people a little bit more of a break than you might give others. Remember, it takes as much effort as the people at a drag race at Dinwiddie, but the differance is they are not getting paid to do this in any way.

Another is there might be another reason he got pissed, like a kid next to you passenger door or something that you didn't see.

There might have been an incident at the last event you didn't know about where maybe someone got hit or someting.....

But with all of that, everyone (speaking to Dave here) should make extra effort to be polite about things like this. There is really no reason to make a public display about it. I also think that any one incident is no reason to give up on autocrossing entirely. If you don't want to do it, don't make this incident be your excuse.
Old 06-05-2003, 08:33 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I hate to break it to you pal but I don't know if you realize what goes on in order to get an event together. Just finding a site is hard enough. We had the police come out awhile ago for noise and we have permission to do what we do. Dave yelled at you b/c he is one of the few damn members in this area that puts his time and effort into events. It comes on to those people when the police show up and complain to the owners. It is not something you need to worry about. I don't see a need for you to sit here and talk shit about something that you fucked up on. If you don't like it, keep it too yourself and don't come back, if you want to do something about it, stop being stupid, act mature and run your car so you can be shown that you are not as good of a driver as you think you are.
Old 06-05-2003, 08:42 PM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

did you read the thread or only the title?

dave yelled at my friend for nothing.........dumbass

Quick Reply: SCCA sucks (Specially Old guys were Queer ass ear rings)