Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Another Spencer Glover thread

Old 02-24-2009, 06:07 PM
I <3 My DSM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of
Default Re: Another Spencer Glover thread

OP, what spencer told you IS what is goin on....he is doing everything he can to fix it....he also said keinan from all aspects had NOTHING to do with this...he said, HIS boy KENNY is GOING to ALL ASPECTS!!, not keinan from all aspects...! your story is twisted.....from my understanding, he tried TWO times to give you your money back, telling you about how he cant sell it, but you refused....
Old 02-24-2009, 06:09 PM

EGAS has disabled reputation

this is why you buy from people you know.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:14 PM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio

There are always 2 sides to a story and the truth is somewhere in between.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:56 PM
Banned

STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED

Originally Posted by I spy Psi
When you called me and said you got a 35r s2k for 6k, thats why i asked you like 80 times. But you said dudes name was derrick?
no i said spencer
Old 02-24-2009, 06:57 PM
Banned

STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED STAY TUNED

Originally Posted by B EMDBLU
You thought you were getting a boosted S2000 for $6000?

I have some prime beachfront property in Nevada you could invest in to re-coup your losses. Let me know if you are interested.
dude your an idiot cause if your trying to make a joke someone already beat you to it on the first page.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SPAWN
OP, what spencer told you IS what is goin on....he is doing everything he can to fix it....he also said keinan from all aspects had NOTHING to do with this...he said, HIS boy KENNY is GOING to ALL ASPECTS!!, not keinan from all aspects...! your story is twisted.....from my understanding, he tried TWO times to give you your money back, telling you about how he cant sell it, but you refused....
no you got your story all wrong. he told me clear as day kienen from all aspects.he even texted me saying KIENEN! he also told the guy that hooked me up with this guy that kienen from all aspects was doing the clutch. let me guess. he has lied to you too?

Last edited by STAY TUNED; 02-25-2009 at 03:26 AM.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:06 PM
Registered Member

huntrcrker has a spectacular aura abouthuntrcrker has a spectacular aura abouthuntrcrker has a spectacular aura about

Just was curious so I looked this spensor dude up and I fail to see the other 8 cases against him. Who or what was your source for that info?
Old 02-24-2009, 07:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by huntrcrker
Just was curious so I looked this spensor dude up and I fail to see the other 8 cases against him. Who or what was your source for that info?
today when i filed the warrent the lady gave me the paper showing me.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:18 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Originally Posted by SPAWN
You can't just screw someone out of money and give them a bunch of bullshit for days then think giving their money back will suffice.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:25 PM
LuvHonda(Lawnmowers)

GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON GSWAGON

Originally Posted by ryanherington
You can't just screw someone out of money and give them a bunch of bullshit for days then think giving their money back will suffice.
umm...actually... If i was the OP, I would be more than happy to get all my money back after making such a stupid decision.

Money back would be much better than where he is at now - no money, no car, and having to go to court to chase down money from a broke ass scammer with 8 cases pending against him, and even if/when he wins the lawsuit, he wont get all his money for quite a while, if ever.

OP- Expensive lesson learned. I hope the guy mans up and gives you all your money back and then some extra for your time, but I also don't feel that sorry for you because you put yourself in a bad situation that anyone with some common sense would have avoided.

Quick Reply: Another Spencer Glover thread