Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Tein S Tech

Old 05-13-2010, 11:43 AM
I <3 My DSM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of
Default Re: Tein S Tech

i had tein s-tech springs on my first eclipse with stock struts...it gave it a much better look and rideability was still fine. i say
Old 05-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Registered Member

backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms backtoarms

Originally Posted by SPAWN
i had tein s-tech springs on my first eclipse with stock struts...it gave it a much better look and rideability was still fine. i say
I agree. Gave my Sol a much better stance and it still rides close to stock. No bouncing or anything at all, only a little bit stiffer. I love them.
Old 05-14-2010, 03:02 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally Posted by SubieChik
Nope it was the S Techs. The S Techs are Tein's "aggressive" drop spring and the H Tech's offer a better ride quality but don't lower as much. I'm just giving my opinion, not trying to get you to change your mind or anything.....just sayin.
Ive heard the same thing about s-techs on subys, but on hondas like what o.p has, they seriously ride like stock springs. Our cars dont take well to teins at any level, hell even the good teins are stiff as hell on subys. I had some flex's on my previous suby, and i even swapped out the springs twice for softer springs and still rode like dook.Ive had 3 sets of s-techs on 3 different hondas, looks slightly lowered from the outside, and combined with some decent shocks, you cant even tell the car is lowered when your driving cause of how smooth they are. The moderate drop combined with how little a civic weighs equals good ride quality with these. I say good purchase causee im not a fan of being dumped on the ground if it feels like your running over a deer everytime you hit a small pebble.

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 05-14-2010 at 03:04 AM.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:29 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
Ive heard the same thing about s-techs on subys, but on hondas like what o.p has, they seriously ride like stock springs. Our cars dont take well to teins at any level, hell even the good teins are stiff as hell on subys. I had some flex's on my previous suby, and i even swapped out the springs twice for softer springs and still rode like dook.Ive had 3 sets of s-techs on 3 different hondas, looks slightly lowered from the outside, and combined with some decent shocks, you cant even tell the car is lowered when your driving cause of how smooth they are. The moderate drop combined with how little a civic weighs equals good ride quality with these. I say good purchase causee im not a fan of being dumped on the ground if it feels like your running over a deer everytime you hit a small pebble.
Honestly, I put the Teins on my stock struts and they still ride great. I'd recommend these springs to anyone. Unless they're trying to go slammed.
Old 05-15-2010, 07:36 AM

tatmonster has disabled reputation

I have used them for about 10-15k miles on stock struts(RSX). Ride great, like stock, decent drop. id recommend them to anyone looking for a great ride and good stance. i say
Old 05-16-2010, 03:18 PM
Registered Member

Yep, I'd have to agree.