Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

In need of work

Old 10-23-2011, 07:30 PM
i see you! ಠ_ಠ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta
Default Re: In need of work

But doesn't the season end next week?
Old 10-23-2011, 08:20 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

big name retail stores are always hiring for late night stockers and retail people who can work weird hours. they're gonna be really busy next month, might as well get some applications in now.
Old 10-23-2011, 08:54 PM
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer

A friend of mine makes decent money stocking shelves at night. Check out Walmart if you don't mind a mindless night job.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:41 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Dont really know how far you are willing to drive or where your location is, I know for a fact Great Wolf Lodge is always hiring.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:51 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Best buy. They're hiring for the holidays and if you are actually worth shit they'll keep you on
Old 10-24-2011, 04:00 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally Posted by ShawnDubstep
I think you need a degree in abstract art for starbucks
hahaa.....all you need for starbucks is to show up to fucking work on time, and retain alot of information about drinks. Apparantly thats the hardest part about starbucks, remembering how to make all the drinks they offer and what stuff goes into what, and being nice to customers even when you want to choke slam them. Thats why I could never work there, I would get fired my first day for slamming someones head into the counter. 95 percent of the people who apply cant show up to their job on time when they get hired...so they get fired relatively quickly. I just dont understand people who say they need a job and want to work, yet dont show up for their shift, or show up late. That shit doesnt really fly in any company. You can make pretty good money, with some really nice benefits if you get into management in starbucks, and my wifes store is pretty much always looking for good people, she is short on people right now and with the upcoming holidays really needs to fill the spots, same with all the other stores.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:51 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Yardhouse in VB town center should be opening soon. Would imagine them to have some open positions. Just a thought.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:54 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

Originally Posted by ShawnDubstep
bow staff

REPS.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:36 AM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

Seasonal job time bruh bruh, I worked at hickory farms in the mall for the christmas season a few years ago. It sucked but I made cash dollars.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:38 AM
Eat A Dick

Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff

usajobs.gov

Quick Reply: In need of work