Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Tires rubbing on inside of wheel well

Old 04-03-2012 | 08:10 AM
IT Ninja

IT Ninja has disabled reputation
Default Re: Tires rubbing on inside of wheel well

Not much I can do about that I suppose, among a lot of other music their pretty descent. Although I'm not a hardcore fan like those who get into fights over how gay they are for a group of male musicians.
Old 04-03-2012 | 08:10 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by IT Ninja
Not much I can do about that I suppose, among a lot of other music their pretty descent.
refer to my previous statement.
Old 04-03-2012 | 08:32 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Real stand up band

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KxTUZ33gdM&feature=related
Old 04-03-2012 | 08:42 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Yeah their pretty dope my personal favorite used to be The Dating Game but I haven't listened to them in a long ass time so I'm not sure what they've come out with.

Fuck.
Old 04-03-2012 | 09:03 AM
typesb4thinking

nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3

RELEVANT POST
Old 04-03-2012 | 12:42 PM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

This is like an episode of River Monsters.... 'cept with Trolls....... and IT Ninja is bait.

Last edited by laserspeeddemon; 04-03-2012 at 12:49 PM.
Old 04-03-2012 | 12:45 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Not much I can do about that I suppose, among a lot of other music their pretty descent. Although I'm not a hardcore fan like those who get into fights over how gay they are for a group of male musicians.
You just fucked yourself. ICP sucks.

Now for the car:
Get real coilovers, get a low profile tire, and camber in the wheels a little bit.
Old 04-03-2012 | 12:54 PM
IM Trollin n Hatin

TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87

so he told you that you were a fag if you liked ICP and your response is "yes I love them"...........
Old 04-03-2012 | 01:02 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Originally Posted by TimmyD87
so he told you that you were a fag if you liked ICP and your response is "yes I love them"...........
He might like it in the pooper. You never know.

Here is my input on ICP: One of their faggle members has AIDS... And continues to fuck chicks raw and spreading it. He needs to be shot with a potato gun until he dies from internal bleeding.
Old 04-03-2012 | 01:25 PM
IT Ninja

IT Ninja has disabled reputation

Yeah I did set myself up for all the shit I got, yeah it's fucked up that dudes going around doing that shit. I didn't say I loved ICP I said they were alright and yeah I guess I could have lied and said I didn't like them but it wouldn't have mattered because I'd still be getting shitted on. They aren't the greatest shit that ever lived, I listened to them in high school and thought a few of their songs were good.

Quick Reply: Tires rubbing on inside of wheel well