Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Posting for Loco: Big Dog?

Old 08-29-2004, 07:26 PM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: Posting for Loco: Big Dog?

Too many retards running their mouths and not willing to back it up. You put up the envelope, someone is gonna call you out and you have a chance to fill it with a bit of green.

Tired of hearing whining children crying that no one wanted to race and then finding out someone was there who did want to go, that the other guy jumped first, that they were not ready, didn't know when to go, where to stop, etc. BS. You come, you get called out, you race. Right?

Ya'll need to get something going on. Hopping from spot to spot with no one racing gets old really quick.
Old 08-29-2004, 07:26 PM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

hey, nazi boy (k-dog)...

drag racing is as foreign to you as your import counterparts are to me. speak not of what you do not know

SUKKA!!!!
Old 08-29-2004, 07:30 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by UNCDooD
wish my car was fast enough to make some money.
Try bracket racing at the track. Skill is with the driver, not the always with the money put into the car.
Old 08-29-2004, 07:33 PM
superuser

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :breath: hahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahaha.
I race at the track, not on the street. To each their own.

You could spend your time trying to make a positive difference instead of wasting readers' time with your empty content posts.
Old 08-29-2004, 07:34 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally Posted by fatboyee
hey, nazi boy (k-dog)...

drag racing is as foreign to you as your import counterparts are to me. speak not of what you do not know
Mozilla, I wasnt relating anything to DRAG RACING in my post. Actually all I was picking at was the idea of Richard giving idiots on dragva their formal lessons on how to street race where he is usually the first one to tell everyone to take it to the track. I dont give a flying fuck if they make money on it or not, but I just thought the post was very hypocritical.

Oh, and your 2.3t is gona have a friend soon....be ready. biotch.
Old 08-29-2004, 07:37 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally Posted by Not Stock
You could spend your time trying to make a positive difference instead of wasting readers' time with your empty content posts.
Go back and read what you posted and see if that is a "positive" difference. Until then I'll keep up with my "empty content posting". This isnt a fucking book club, I'm not concerned with wasting readers time.
Old 08-29-2004, 10:17 PM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Not Stock
Too many retards running their mouths and not willing to back it up. You put up the envelope, someone is gonna call you out and you have a chance to fill it with a bit of green.

Tired of hearing whining children crying that no one wanted to race and then finding out someone was there who did want to go, that the other guy jumped first, that they were not ready, didn't know when to go, where to stop, etc. BS. You come, you get called out, you race. Right?

Ya'll need to get something going on. Hopping from spot to spot with no one racing gets old really quick.
If you wanna race someone you see at "the spot" or whatever you call it y not just ask them? Is that so hard?
Old 08-30-2004, 05:38 AM
superuser

Originally Posted by Chris4130
If you wanna race someone you see at "the spot" or whatever you call it y not just ask them? Is that so hard?
Apparently so. Heard too many times people whining about having no one to race, and they were both at the same place at the same time. It's stupid.
Old 08-30-2004, 06:48 AM
Registered Member

Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick

go to the drag strip, bring what you have ( dont make rules what you can use and not) like i said bring what you have, if the other guys setup is better then so be it and race the 1/4. no if and butts
Old 08-30-2004, 07:09 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Originally Posted by kota2240
no if and butts

Y helo thar butsecks

Quick Reply: Posting for Loco: Big Dog?