Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

2005 mustang GT

Old 11-18-2004, 05:48 PM
---->>>|<<<----

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Cid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2005 mustang GT

Someone in Hampton Roads bought a new GT?? All I've seen are V6 2005 Mustangs...

Did you check Steeda, Saleen, Borla, Brothers Performance, Cal-mustang.com?
Old 11-18-2004, 08:13 PM
In the Head

Way2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these partsWay2Slo is infamous around these parts

Another vote for Streetmotorsports. Ill prob have a newer GT by next year cause I promised myself a bike first! (Christmas)
Old 11-21-2004, 05:39 AM
freeloader

gregvabch has disabled reputation

Fat nick, i usually hang out at kelly's tavern on laskin i've got a buddy with some kind of mitsubishi, his plates say "21 psi", he seems to always know where the speed fiend's are hanging out, so i've checked out some peoples rides with him but i don't normally stand around and shoot the shit very often, well, unless there's a beer in my hand i didn't make it over to SMS this weekend, i think it's cause i know my hearts gonna be broken when i see the price tags on the stuff i want i'm in no hurry though, i'm still enjoying what i've got it's a big difference from the jeep i used to have.....
Old 11-21-2004, 05:53 AM
Registered Member

Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fat Nick
I don't know, most of the 4v cars aftermarket are 3", so why not go with it on the 3v. Just thought it would make sense. I want one bad.
Im with Montman on this one, 3" is too much for a N/A 2v 4.6
Old 11-21-2004, 10:35 PM
21-PSI

1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts

I would of kept the Cherokee. Everyone knows that mustangs are slow.
Just kidding Greg, I personally can't wait to get back and go for a ride.
Old 11-21-2004, 10:56 PM
freeloader

gregvabch has disabled reputation

who says you're getting a ride?? i do miss being able to drive over curbs......
Old 11-22-2004, 06:45 PM
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

What color is your 05?
Old 11-23-2004, 12:14 PM
21-PSI

1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts1fastGS is infamous around these parts

I believe that it is silver.
Old 11-24-2004, 03:39 AM
blingin cracka

KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster

Originally Posted by Fat Nick
BTW, the new Mustangs have a 2.5" mandrel-bent exhaust from the factory, so it won't be as big of a difference as one with non-mandrel. See if you can upgrade to a 3" exhaust. Also where do you normally chill at, me and a bunch of Mustang and Camaro guys get together on Sat. nights.
youre right about it being 2.5 in and mandrel bent from the factory. that said, he shouldnt upgrade to a 3 in exhaust...that would be way overkill. i think the only real power the new GTs are gonna gain from exhaust is with headers and eliminating the cats. swapping the exhaust is more than likely gonna be more for sound than performance it would seem. which makes me wonder, if they only got 40 more hp with a heads that flow like the old 4V with a less restrictive exhaust, exactly how much will be gained from swapping out the exhaust? only time will tell.

also, gregvabch go by SMS. theyve been dying to dyno a stock 05 GT...they may just cut you a deal to get your ride on the rollers
Old 11-24-2004, 09:01 AM
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

Hey that sounds good gregvabch, I've heard of the 05 GT Auto dynoing in the high 260's. If you want to I can meet up with you there and I'll dyno mine as well.

Quick Reply: 2005 mustang GT