Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New Hotness

Old 01-10-2005, 09:28 AM
Skinny White Kid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
racinGSRstyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Hotness

yes, i do indeed have a bleeding pussy...yay? is there a parade now?

my point is that fast honda jokes have probably been around since honda has been making cars, or perhaps since people started modifying them. either way its been a long long time. and that joke, well...it definitely isnt funny or original anymore. perhaps there was a time in the 90s when it was.

and just so you know, i dont mind when people talk shit about hondas or any car. i make fun of people all the time, my buddies, others, who cares? with all the bickering that goes on between car enthusiasts, you half expect it. i commented more because his joke wasnt too good and perhaps i could save others from the same dull shit?

i guess if you are going to make a big deal about it thats your prerogative. if i have somehow offended you with my very mild comment then perhaps it is not i who needs to schedule an appointment with the vagina doctor. not a "cutdown," just don't understand what the problem is?
Old 01-10-2005, 02:19 PM
EtHuGn' N dA NoKe!!!

IntegraXSi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Srt4 check you pm's
Old 01-10-2005, 05:15 PM
Registered Member

srt4hokie is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by IntegraXSi
Hey Srt4 check you pm's
PM sent
Old 01-10-2005, 06:09 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by racinGSRstyle
yes, i do indeed have a bleeding pussy...yay? is there a parade now?

my point is that fast honda jokes have probably been around since honda has been making cars, or perhaps since people started modifying them. either way its been a long long time. and that joke, well...it definitely isnt funny or original anymore. perhaps there was a time in the 90s when it was.

and just so you know, i dont mind when people talk shit about hondas or any car. i make fun of people all the time, my buddies, others, who cares? with all the bickering that goes on between car enthusiasts, you half expect it. i commented more because his joke wasnt too good and perhaps i could save others from the same dull shit?

i guess if you are going to make a big deal about it thats your prerogative. if i have somehow offended you with my very mild comment then perhaps it is not i who needs to schedule an appointment with the vagina doctor. not a "cutdown," just don't understand what the problem is?

obviously you still get irritated when someone makes a joke about hondas.....do you know what sarcasm is?

do you see me getting all pissy when someone makes fun of my metro? fuck no....
Old 01-10-2005, 06:28 PM
Registered Member

aight you bunch of bitches, I want my thread back...
Old 01-10-2005, 07:44 PM
Skinny White Kid

racinGSRstyle is an unknown quantity at this point

1. no, no i dont know what sarcasm is. my original post wasnt full of it.

2. i wouldnt consider what i said pissy, i'd call it similar to every other post i make on this website. i.e. being a jackass, making fun of something, or pointing something out.

3. i said i wasnt upset by it, but i guess i was? i explained my reasoning, but i dunno, if you cant take the poster's word for it i guess your own is a good substitute?

sorry for jacking your thread
Old 01-11-2005, 04:30 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by racinGSRstyle
1. no, no i dont know what sarcasm is. my original post wasnt full of it.

2. i wouldnt consider what i said pissy, i'd call it similar to every other post i make on this website. i.e. being a jackass, making fun of something, or pointing something out.

3. i said i wasnt upset by it, but i guess i was? i explained my reasoning, but i dunno, if you cant take the poster's word for it i guess your own is a good substitute?

sorry for jacking your thread

god would you two just stfu...the honda jokes are as old as can be, who cares. when people get bent out of shape about them its so dumb...so long as you like what you have who gives a rats ass?
Old 01-11-2005, 05:48 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

c'mon richard...make the El Civic. you got a tailgate already....just hack the roof off and make a mini elcamino......

did you get that cover, or do i need to call the dude that does our work?
Old 01-11-2005, 07:29 PM
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito

keep the srt4 as the daily do lsvtec fully built....that would be rediculous...or type R swap...man...come on that would be one fast ass allmotor car.
Old 01-11-2005, 08:03 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by fc735
c'mon richard...make the El Civic. you got a tailgate already....just hack the roof off and make a mini elcamino......

did you get that cover, or do i need to call the dude that does our work?

Nah I believe I have secured some "nice/good shape" used civic seats. I would however like to you to check on a drivers side fender in this color though...