Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 02-02-2011, 12:04 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Fuel pump priming? eccs relay clicking?
How did it die, or were there no signs? Could be the open atmo bov fouled the plugs. Might have to tighten it down a bit.
fuel pump is priming. when i turn the key, it clicks once, but nothing happens. Im guessing its my starter.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:05 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

and you replaced the starter bolts that were incorrect (from previous owner) with the right bolts?

Because the way he had it rigged up might have been hard on the starter.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:11 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

and you replaced the starter bolts that were incorrect (from previous owner) with the right bolts?

Because the way he had it rigged up might have been hard on the starter.
the starter bolts were fine. it was the clutch slave cyl bolts that were rigged, remember?
Old 02-02-2011, 02:54 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
the starter bolts were fine. it was the clutch slave cyl bolts that were rigged, remember?
Oh yeah...my bad
Old 02-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
fuel pump is priming. when i turn the key, it clicks once, but nothing happens. Im guessing its my starter.
Have you tried jumping the starter solenoid?That would tell you instantly if it's the starter itself or something upstream.......BTW-make sure the car's out of gear first,LOL.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:14 PM
BATTLESTAGS

On another note... Got some FiveO motorsports 860cc injectors....I know, I know. I think the dead times provided with the injectors are incorrect, dammit. Shit, I shoulda just saved for the Injector Dynamics 1000's.

I can tune the 855's around it, but they would be hideously inefficient. I'll at least have to send them off to get the dead times verified. Shit
Old 02-16-2011, 09:12 PM
Registered Member

jdm ek 9 has disabled reputation

Sunday was a sad day I sold my gsr swap to vtec101. Now my bay looks so lonely now. haha
Old 02-17-2011, 12:58 AM
BATTLESTAGS

Originally Posted by jdm ek 9
Sunday was a sad day I sold my gsr swap to vtec101. Now my bay looks so lonely now. haha
Not for long... Tax return, nukka!
Old 02-17-2011, 06:02 AM
Registered Member

jdm ek 9 has disabled reputation

Not for long... Tax return, nukka!
Got to love tax time but the damn ek s have 2 have more stuff than a eg and dc. Damn it. I prolly have all the high dollar stuff take care of this year (chasebays harness, hybrid goodies). Haha.
Old 02-18-2011, 03:20 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to be picking up a 91 240sx at the end of next week. Old guy I work with has owned it since 95 or so, 197k body in great shape other than the paint cracking off of the spongy spoiler, interior is in ok shape other than the dash which is cracked. Has ice cold a/c too for $1200. Good deal?

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic