Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 02-21-2011, 06:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Yeah that was me. I'd love to pickup a k24 block to put under my type s head but that will be a while. I like a lot of the hybrid parts but k tuned has some cool stuff too.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:15 AM
Registered Member

pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z

Anybody know where I could get some hose t-bolt clamps locally? I went to one of the smaller advance auto's in the area and couldn't find them. I asked a dude at the counter and he looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language.

Final resort is ebay... But I hate paying more for shipping than the actual product.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:59 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by pearl350z
Anybody know where I could get some hose t-bolt clamps locally? I went to one of the smaller advance auto's in the area and couldn't find them. I asked a dude at the counter and he looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language.

Final resort is ebay... But I hate paying more for shipping than the actual product.
Try B&B Fasteners in Salem. They always have stuff you can't find anywhere.
Old 02-22-2011, 09:54 AM
Registered Member

pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z

Originally Posted by Cosmo
Try B&B Fasteners in Salem. They always have stuff you can't find anywhere.
No luck there, but I googled similar companies to them in our area and I was able to track some down after a couple phone calls! Applied Industrial Technologies on williamson rd. Thanks
Old 02-22-2011, 03:42 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Fastenal on Williamson Road seems to have everything you could ever imagine, but I'm not entirely sure about their selection of clamps. I found other hardware there that the Jeep dealership wanted $9/each x6 for, for a couple bucks, in the exact size and thread as OE.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:13 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Also Blue Ridge Diesel Injection in Salem. They carry a lot of turbo related items.
Old 02-27-2011, 04:09 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

So,I got to the track this evening to do tech and check in.I had to sign a release form for BF Goodrich tires-they'll be filming a commercial tomorrow using the cars at this event.Considering there's only about 30 people here,there's a good chance you may see the shitbox on the moving picture box sometime soon....Or they'll be like "what the fuck is that piece of shit?!"....Probably the latter.

*oh,and BTW:It is possible to plug a USB cable into an Ethernet port.So,next time you spend a half hour trying to figure out why your camera won't link up,check that shit out....Goddamned Bud Light.

Last edited by TNGChris; 02-27-2011 at 04:13 PM.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:54 PM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

Anyone know of a local exhaust shop that could weld/build a full 3 inch exhaust to go with what I already have (Kooks headers and high flow cats as well as the Magnaflow 12469 x-pipe muffler)??? I'd like to retain my current tips as well... Any and all recommendations are welcome...
Old 03-02-2011, 02:28 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Talk to Shannon at Perfection Muffler on Peters Creek Rd. He was able to modify an h22 dc sports down pipe when I did my h2b swap so that it would hug the oil pan and meet up with the cat back. Plus I've had a few custom exhausts and some stock stuff done too.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:55 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
Talk to Shannon at Perfection Muffler on Peters Creek Rd. He was able to modify an h22 dc sports down pipe when I did my h2b swap so that it would hug the oil pan and meet up with the cat back. Plus I've had a few custom exhausts and some stock stuff done too.
Shannon he's done all of my exhaust work. He's a good guy.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic