Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 07-16-2011, 12:36 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by TNGChris
I need to find pics of my old stache.Shit was hot,but was more along the lines of molestache.All I needed was a conversion van with curtains in the windows.
Sounds like Woo's! i plan on making mine look prettttty creepy.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:48 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by Cyanide_Jello
You know where I live and you know my number... Sup?
I know neither....
Old 07-16-2011, 05:13 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
I know neither....
same here....
Old 07-16-2011, 06:23 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by pieisgude
same here....
Same here....

CYANIDE ISN'T REAL.
Old 07-17-2011, 12:21 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

unfortunately, i know both.

I kid, i kid.
Old 07-17-2011, 04:19 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Oh... Did I mention my car is together and running?
Old 07-17-2011, 05:16 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

So,we want to go to the first Formula One race at the new track in Austin,TX next year.We learned from going to the race when it was at Indy several years ago that you have to get all your reservations made way in advance before they realize the event is happening and hike up the rates.
Anyway,last month,364 days out we booked our room.Within a couple miles of the airport and track,and it's a Hilton.$109 a night.Nice!Rental car at $30 a day.Nice!
We priced plane tickets a few weeks ago at the furthest out date possible(11 months),and it's $350ish round trip.Today is the first day were able to buy tickets for the actual race weekend,and they are.........wait for it........$1200 each round trip.pwned!1

1300 mile road trip,here we come.
Old 07-17-2011, 05:56 PM
Registered member

Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508

Its called Frequent Flyer Miles..........

1200 dollars seems a little steep.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:06 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
So,we want to go to the first Formula One race at the new track in Austin,TX next year.We learned from going to the race when it was at Indy several years ago that you have to get all your reservations made way in advance before they realize the event is happening and hike up the rates.
Anyway,last month,364 days out we booked our room.Within a couple miles of the airport and track,and it's a Hilton.$109 a night.Nice!Rental car at $30 a day.Nice!
We priced plane tickets a few weeks ago at the furthest out date possible(11 months),and it's $350ish round trip.Today is the first day were able to buy tickets for the actual race weekend,and they are.........wait for it........$1200 each round trip.pwned!1

1300 mile road trip,here we come.
NICE! I went to Formula One at Indy in 2003. So sick! I might have to go to Texas!
Old 07-18-2011, 09:02 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

I'm not real... Apparently... No one ever spots me... I'm a figment of your imaginations...

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic