Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Possum Point

Old 09-28-2004, 10:06 AM
Mad Scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire
Wink Re: Possum Point

Originally Posted by EEK
you fuckin moron, cops call the mods of this bored all the time about idiots
If you say so. Bored is spelled board and if you doing something your not suppose to and you post about....well then....enough said.
Old 09-28-2004, 12:16 PM
VA drivers suck

ldstang50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Possum Point

wow some of you actually think that cops jump on these forums and hunt us down.
come on now use some common sense. Wings, fins and ugly body kits give us away. Plus the fact that most of you (sometimes myself) drive like morons.
I've been out to possum point of couple of times this year. I like it cause its marked off and has decent braking room. I dont' like it cause it has only one entry/exit point plus the neighborhood you have to drive through to get to it. I've never run into cops when I've been out there, and no one has called the cops on me. I actually got a wave one day from a lady out in front of her house as I was driving out there. Just so long as you dont' act like an idiot going out there you are fine. Atleast thats my experience. Its when you get the idiots ripping through the neighborhood the cops show up.
Old 09-28-2004, 12:27 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

cops read this board. that is fact.
Old 09-28-2004, 08:03 PM

onefiine69 has disabled reputation

Cops may or maynot read this board but the 1 fact is that cops have known about possum point for years. Normally the only time they come down there is 1. When dumb asses park double wide and the few people who have to get by can't (trucks mostly) 2. if they are bored and have nothing better to do
Old 09-28-2004, 08:38 PM
DSM builder/tuner

4SFED4 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by soulDistortion
Thats good, so I can tell them to go chase the thieves and drunks out in the middle of the night and leave us the F@#k alone.
Steet racing on busy roads is dumb and I have no mercy for those dumbasses that get caught. Although the SOBER racers who go out of their way at oddball hours to quiet remote locations should be left alone, especially when more violent and dangerous crimes are being committed. I've never seen anyone enjoy a robbery except the thief, but who cares about the dead 7-11 cashier when johnnylaw just bagged a few street racers on an empty road
Old 09-28-2004, 09:15 PM
Registered Member

FourG63 GST has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by onefiine69
Anyone here every go? I went a few times but haven't been in a while.
Been there a few times, but lately i always see cops going that direction. Plus i think its a little risky racing down there, since cops are aware of what goes down there. I dont race there anymore.
Old 09-29-2004, 04:25 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

you all know soul D is basically one of the main admin's...well the main one thats a nazi. hahaha

Last edited by EEK; 09-29-2004 at 04:31 AM.
Old 09-29-2004, 04:27 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

Originally Posted by onefiine69
Cops may or maynot read this board but the 1 fact is that cops have known about possum point for years. Normally the only time they come down there is 1. When dumb asses park double wide and the few people who have to get by can't (trucks mostly) 2. if they are bored and have nothing better to do
we are not just talkin about possum point, we are talkin about everything posted on this board, shit some of the members are cops, some even use to post frequently..all we trying to say is..just read everything you type before you post it.

Last edited by EEK; 09-29-2004 at 04:32 AM.
Old 09-30-2004, 12:16 PM
Team Trinity

EclpzLvr97 has disabled reputation

LOL Yeah, okay....KIDS.....what makes you think that cops read this board for the sole purpose of finding race spots to catch people at? Their job consists of more than busting street racers you know.

When they go home, most likely all that is on their minds is eating, sleeping, and relaxing with their family & friends. They have long shifts if anyone wasn't aware.

So, how 'bout we get off the drugs. They're making you paranoid.

Last edited by EclpzLvr97; 09-30-2004 at 12:22 PM.
Old 09-30-2004, 12:26 PM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

Originally Posted by EclpzLvr97
LOL Yeah, okay....KIDS.....what makes you think that cops read this board for the sole purpose of finding race spots to catch people at? Their job consists of more than busting street racers you know.

When they go home, most likely all that is on their minds is eating, sleeping, and relaxing with their family & friends. They have long shifts if anyone wasn't aware.

So, how 'bout we get off the drugs. They're making you paranoid.
why dont you listen to the admin.
Originally Posted by soulDistortion

.this site has been on the news already..the admins have already had the cops calling and contacting them about members and "spots"...

i wonder what the FCPD street racing unit is for..hmmm...maybe they go bust drug dealers and people robbing banks..you ppl are idiots..sorry but i had to say it

Quick Reply: Possum Point