Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

"TD" TeamDOHC Presents 3rd Annual Battle @ the Bridge.. Inside for Details!

Old 05-09-2011, 07:45 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge
Default Re: "TD" TeamDOHC Presents 3rd Annual Battle @ the Bridge.. Inside for Details!

Yeah, that left lane has a nasty "dip" in it.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:05 AM
Track Whore

Cmqqn85 has disabled reputation
Default Re: "TD" TeamDOHC Presents 3rd Annual Battle @ the Bridge.. Inside for Details!

Originally Posted by DwiZZy
LoL at you thinking two stock srts are fully built...and on top that running 8.4s

Sure

plenty of imports, the most we've ever seen! minus all talk. which im sure everyone is ok with
Old 05-09-2011, 12:18 PM
BROSCIENCE

DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy DwiZZy

Originally Posted by Cmqqn85
plenty of imports, the most we've ever seen! minus all talk. which im sure everyone is ok with
ninja edit? lol

I heard there decent domestic cars up there but the imports were a joke. This is why I'm wondering where the videos were. I mean over 100 people racing not to mention everyone in the audience and not one video yet?
Old 05-09-2011, 12:20 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by racechich4x21
I thought there were a lot of cars there I had a blast
You were killin it out there!
Old 05-09-2011, 06:26 PM
Registered Member

racechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond repute

haha thanks, an the domestics there were legit, I wish icouldve gotten it down the track that last pass tho
Old 05-10-2011, 04:06 AM
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

Originally Posted by DwiZZy
ninja edit? lol

I heard there decent domestic cars up there but the imports were a joke. This is why I'm wondering where the videos were. I mean over 100 people racing not to mention everyone in the audience and not one video yet?
And just who are you hearing your info from? And since you weren't there, you have no room to talk man. Had you been there, you woulda seen the great turn out and the great racing.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:36 AM
BROSCIENCE

Originally Posted by boostedvenge
And just who are you hearing your info from? And since you weren't there, you have no room to talk man. Had you been there, you woulda seen the great turn out and the great racing.
Why are you getting so mad lol. Why don't I have any room to talk? I haven't said anything.

And I heard this from one of the so called "Fully Built Srt-4" guys lmao
Old 05-10-2011, 09:49 AM
Registered Member

I'm not mad...just confused why you're trying to bash the event saying there weren't any "quality" imports there, when you weren't even there to judge for yourself. It was a great event, everyone had a great time, and there were some great cars/races; that's all that matters.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:03 AM
Registered Member

racechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond reputeracechich4x21 has a reputation beyond repute

there is always one bad apple in the bunch
Old 05-10-2011, 10:15 AM
BROSCIENCE

Originally Posted by boostedvenge
I'm not mad...just confused why you're trying to bash the event saying there weren't any "quality" imports there, when you weren't even there to judge for yourself. It was a great event, everyone had a great time, and there were some great cars/races; that's all that matters.
How am I bashing your little groups event? I stated that I "heard" there wasn't any good imports, that's why I also asked where are some videos.

You were getting mad, for no reason at that.

Quick Reply: "TD" TeamDOHC Presents 3rd Annual Battle @ the Bridge.. Inside for Details!