Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Richmond sat. nite

Old 07-31-2005 | 10:54 PM
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R
Default Re: Richmond sat. nite

Originally Posted by Chris4130
That FD looked like crap... especially that stupid "supra" wing on it.. funny he got beat by a focus. haha
oh yeah i remember that car...i could have limboed under that wing!
Old 08-01-2005 | 01:06 PM
Stop this

Quick Hatch is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StangGT804
When is the next meet/cruise/race?? I dont wanna missout!! this time!!

PLEASE DO NOT POST WHERE WE RACE AT !!! POLICE READ THIS FORUM

we meet at kroger.... somtimes
Old 08-01-2005 | 01:22 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Quick Hatch
PLEASE DO NOT POST WHERE WE RACE AT !!! POLICE READ THIS FORUM

we meet at kroger.... somtimes
They allready know about that spot. its been used for years. Problem is these people go there and stay to long and run there week after week. theres tons of spots. if theyd switch it up a bit there would be less hassle from local law enforcement. they dont target those spots unless theres a complaint. when 100 + cars show up to the same place every friday & sat night the complains roll in. Ill certainly still come and watch the festivities and be the last one to tell anyone where its at. but blah my .02
Old 08-01-2005 | 01:28 PM
Stop this

Quick Hatch is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AL-David
They allready know about that spot. its been used for years. Problem is these people go there and stay to long and run there week after week. theres tons of spots. if theyd switch it up a bit there would be less hassle from local law enforcement. they dont target those spots unless theres a complaint. when 100 + cars show up to the same place every friday & sat night the complains roll in. Ill certainly still come and watch the festivities and be the last one to tell anyone where its at. but blah my .02

yea we were there for a while sat nite.
Old 08-01-2005 | 02:05 PM
Banned

COMNBYU is an unknown quantity at this point

So basically there were bunch of gay ass 15sec cars running around Sat. night, is that what I'm gettin' from this???

Oh yea, shame I missed that.

Sorry fella's, I was actually doin' something fun.......gettin' drunk

Jon
Old 08-01-2005 | 03:06 PM
speed racer

DLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by COMNBYU
So basically there were bunch of gay ass 15sec cars running around Sat. night, is that what I'm gettin' from this???

Oh yea, shame I missed that.

Sorry fella's, I was actually doin' something fun.......gettin' drunk

you can allways coming out and get u a good race ,ls1 guy
Old 08-01-2005 | 03:21 PM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

Originally Posted by DLB1994
you can allways coming out and get u a good race ,ls1 guy

i'm sure he would if he had all six gears in working order.
Old 08-01-2005 | 05:37 PM

saleen is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont know who was racing what but i hope none of you guys on this board were driving none of those cars....the ones that were for the most part were a bunch of fucking dumb asses...i didnt know street racing was a game of chicken,wtf..i would have liked to have had my paint ball gun for that retard standing out of that guys sunroof while street racing..wtf...
Old 08-01-2005 | 05:40 PM
speed racer

DLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by saleen
i dont know who was racing what but i hope none of you guys on this board were driving none of those cars....the ones that were for the most part were a bunch of fucking dumb asses...i didnt know street racing was a game of chicken,wtf..i would have liked to have had my paint ball gun for that retard standing out of that guys sunroof while street racing..wtf...

haaahahhahahahahaa i didnt see any racing i was only out for a few i just stopped by when i left my shop, racing like this on broad?
Old 08-01-2005 | 05:52 PM

saleen is an unknown quantity at this point

no it wasent on broad but if you look up a couple of post you will see where it was... i cant say enough what a bunch of dumb asses those kids were!

Quick Reply: Richmond sat. nite