Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Just in case you didn't already know...

Old 09-10-2005 | 07:39 AM
Registered Member

eksleeper
Default Re: Just in case you didn't already know...

Originally Posted by Brian T
Oh I said it loud and clear. Like I said, you didn't do nothing and you aren't going to do nothing, so shut the fuck up. I'm not saying we should throw down, but don't say you're going to beat ass when you know you're not.

So it sounds like ur bitching out. Me and brad know the truth but imma let u SHINE drag. I sent u a aim and u said didn't mean to call me a bitch so don't act ur that tought guy.
Old 09-10-2005 | 07:39 AM
Registered Member

zx12guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by S13wannabe
Wow...this is a funny thread....I'll make an observance to stir things up some more.....

By the looks of it, some folks brought their cars, one on a trailer seeking all kinds of attention and stares and oooooh's and awwwe's.....not realizing that all the attention wasn't gonna be bobbing and slobbing on their knob and now they're pissed at the people who weren't and don't care much for the other attention they attracted......hmmmmmmmmm....sound about right ? Just my .02, not that anybody wanted it, but hey, it's DragVa

I think you hit the nail on the head.
Old 09-10-2005 | 07:51 AM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Originally Posted by eksleeper
So it sounds like ur bitching out. Me and brad know the truth but imma let u SHINE drag. I sent u a aim and u said didn't mean to call me a bitch so don't act ur that tought guy.
I didn't mean to. But I don't think you should go around acting so tough when you didn't do anything. Broads not for fighting. We talked some shit and you didn't go throwing fist. Good for you. I would have done the same. But don't go on the internet saying how you're going to beat ass. That's all I'm saying.
Old 09-10-2005 | 08:14 AM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by JDMS1eeper
Brian quit being a shit talker, seriously. Last year you seemd like a nice guy, do you still have that SRT4? Im the guy w/ the Charcoal B20 turbo from broad last year. And about me running 13s., Thats cool you guys think that. haha
i think you are mixing Brian's up or something.
Old 09-10-2005 | 08:18 AM
Registered Member

JDMS1eeper has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Chris4130
i think you are mixing Brian's up or something.

Are you sure? I believe its the same user name i used to talk to on here a while back. Black SRT4 I have video of his car vs. jordans and also i have a video of his srt4 and my car last year on hull. Or am i really mixing it up? haha

If so.. my bad

Last edited by JDMS1eeper; 09-10-2005 at 08:19 AM. Reason: add a smiley
Old 09-10-2005 | 08:20 AM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by JDMS1eeper
Are you sure? I believe its the same user name i used to talk to on here a while back. Black SRT4 I have video of his car vs. jordans and also i have a video of his srt4 and my car last year on hull. Or am i really mixing it up? haha

If so.. my bad
nah thats not him... but your car sounds interesting... still have it?
Old 09-10-2005 | 08:22 AM
Kicking Ass

I believe he has a yellow turbo b20 hatch now.
Old 09-10-2005 | 08:26 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I know there is a video of a black srt4 thats brians that got owned by a LS1 and a 97 DOHC
Old 09-10-2005 | 08:39 AM
Registered Member

JDMS1eeper has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Chris4130
nah thats not him... but your car sounds interesting... still have it?
Yeah i still have the car, it's yellow now thou. I got rid of taht setup and I have a built LS in it now w/ an LS tranny , tuned on Uberdata. I like it, The old setup wasnt very streetable. Thursday w/ full interioer (2400 w/ me in it) on pump gas ran a 11.9 off the waste gate spring. (11psi). I wanted to run it today on higher boost (around 17) but when i went to the bank they were closed... So unless i can bum some cash (haha) I wont have enough on me to run today at the track + go dyno tonight to get a couple base pulls on the dyno.

Last edited by JDMS1eeper; 09-10-2005 at 09:50 AM.
Old 09-10-2005 | 08:41 AM
Kicking Ass

Hum, what was wrong with the car a few weeks ago...actually I think it was more like a month ago. Traction problems?