Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Who is going to Import vs Domestic. NOV 6th

Old 11-01-2005, 09:41 AM
thermal efficiency

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS
Default Re: Who is going to Import vs Domestic. NOV 6th

it's a pretty quick trip up 301. there might be traffic turning in off budd's creek though, so we try to show up before the gates open.

an hour and a half should be no sweat.
Old 11-01-2005, 10:28 AM
Registered Member

TSI4Free has disabled reputation

It has only taken me about an hour and a half to a hour and 45 min both times i've been up there.

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/m...&2z=20659-2961
Old 11-01-2005, 10:52 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eeterp
damn, I've wanted to see your car run since you posted pics with the slicks on all four corners. I will be spectating as well.
yeah i actually just got the car back together this week.. had it running great since june, just didn't have time to hit the track.. then i killed the clutch.. was thinking about running the car but since it's the end of the season, I think i'm just going to hold off and be ready for the beginning of next season.. this season has just been a total fuck up for me between having trouble getting parts for the few things i needed to get done, and having trouble finding time to work on it. kindof pathetic when i think about how long it took me to do so little... haha.. oh well, shit happens.. i'll be ready when the tracks open