Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Dent Doctor - Chris Farley

Old 01-06-2009, 07:05 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
.eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric. .eric.
Default Re: Dent Doctor - Chris Farley

I'll take pics the next time I have him come out to remove some dents from my DD.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:39 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Called Chris an hour ago. My door is back to new now. Definately call this guy for all your pdr needs.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:38 PM
Registered Member

imprezal2345 has disabled reputation

with 12 cars we are frequent customers. awesome guy, knows what hes doing.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:17 AM
Standartenführer

euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus euthorus

Originally Posted by imprezal2345
with 12 cars we are frequent customers. awesome guy, knows what hes doing.
He has done two of my cars now and always flawless outcome. Highly recommend.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:30 PM
Registered Member

Boost240sx Boost240sx Boost240sx Boost240sx Boost240sx Boost240sx Boost240sx Boost240sx Boost240sx Boost240sx Boost240sx

Had him come fix my G35 up today on a rather difficult one. Absolutely amazing job and pretty cool guy. Sorry no before and after pics but for the after just imagine a pristine twilight blue G.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:18 AM
Autocross Hack

Ed94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these parts

Gotta echo the positive reviews for Chris. He removed a nice sized ding on my wifes truck and smoothed out some work by a previous PDR guy, all for a great price.

Will do business with Chris again.

Ed
Old 04-01-2009, 02:30 PM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

I have to say positive things about him as well. It's true my dent is only pretty good, not perfect, but we knew that going into it. Nobody else would even try it, he said from the get go this won't come out completely but I'll try it and basically you can only see it in the right light. (long story, but it was in the sunroof between the brace and the skin, deep, and the size of my hand).
Old 04-15-2009, 12:34 PM

Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz Madhatchz

I had an appointment with Chris this morning, very nice guy and customer service is top notch. Although he couldnt remove the dents due to placement and depth of the dents he did give me the name of two body shops that both gave me a quote about 1000 dollars less then what i could find!

Hell of a guy, and very honest. I can tell you right now if i ever have anymore dent problems i will see Chris first.
Old 04-16-2009, 06:05 AM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Originally Posted by Madhatchz
I had an appointment with Chris this morning, very nice guy and customer service is top notch. Although he couldnt remove the dents due to placement and depth of the dents he did give me the name of two body shops that both gave me a quote about 1000 dollars less then what i could find!

Hell of a guy, and very honest. I can tell you right now if i ever have anymore dent problems i will see Chris first.
I bet they're good body shops too. Chris is a picky son of a gun and finds the smallest most insignificant problems. Heck, he showed me one thing that I still can't see myself.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:01 PM
ATGATT

Picked up a couple of dents. Chris is in fact still the man. He even fixed my backwards seat belt buckle which had stumped me, my brother, my dad, and a Mercedes shop.

Quick Reply: Dent Doctor - Chris Farley