Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Older green Neon in Mech.

Old 04-13-2007, 06:27 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R
Default Re: Older green Neon in Mech.

Originally Posted by TheLittleRedSRT
Banana Man's neon is in NC being built by Darrel Cox.

maybe it'll actually be fast now?
Old 04-14-2007, 08:30 AM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Originally Posted by Matt64246
Well im guessing the shit pulls pretty decently to hold off a N/a 300 with i/e for a little while..lol
if he couldn't destroy a N/A 300 then he isn't pulling very decent.
Old 04-14-2007, 10:53 AM
Shift_N/a

Matt64246 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sohc_mshue
if he couldn't destroy a N/A 300 then he isn't pulling very decent.
Well i dont know im just saying, since i really dont know how hard a 2.0 neon with bolt on's would pull. granted its a neon......, I've ridden in the 300, granted it pulls like nothing compared to my car, but i mean its not horrible....
Old 04-14-2007, 11:11 AM

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN

from a roll matt you shouldnt pull on travis hard at all... i mean dominic stuck with you in the civic so i mean thats a bad comparison. travis probably runs somewhere in the 15s and you run high 14's. so i wouldnt say thats nothing compare to yours. its more like louis pulls like nothing compared to marks SI.
Old 04-14-2007, 11:20 AM
Shift_N/a

Originally Posted by slammedNsloLS
from a roll matt you shouldnt pull on travis hard at all... i mean dominic stuck with you in the civic so i mean thats a bad comparison. travis probably runs somewhere in the 15s and you run high 14's. so i wouldnt say thats nothing compare to yours. its more like louis pulls like nothing compared to marks SI.
300s run mid 15s stock., i mean consider the PWR 2 W8 ratio.......,dom civic stuck with me from a roll, yeah a ROLL lol if we have kept going i would have pulled...... you should know from a roll and from a stop is 2 differnt ball games....yeah high 14s with tract issues....

Last edited by Matt64246; 04-14-2007 at 11:27 AM.
Old 04-14-2007, 11:21 AM
Shift_N/a

UM.............no shit, look @ his evo and marks SI..........you have 240ish whp vs. 300+ whp......yeah
Old 04-14-2007, 11:36 AM

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN

thats what i call pulling. i just dont think his car pulls like "nothing" compared to yours.... if yall ran from a dig it still wouldnt be bad. high 14s vs mid 15's. thats not a hard pull at all. i mean im not trying to call you out or make you out to be anything less than you are im just saying i got to speak up on travis's part. i mean no offense but i wouldnt even say my car pulls like nothing compared to yours. they all feel the same to me but what can you say we are both pretty damn slow compared to alot of poeple on here. but no need to defend my stock LS lol... its slow but still sticks with yall just fine
Old 04-14-2007, 11:47 AM
Shift_N/a

Originally Posted by slammedNsloLS
thats what i call pulling. i just dont think his car pulls like "nothing" compared to yours.... if yall ran from a dig it still wouldnt be bad. high 14s vs mid 15's. thats not a hard pull at all. i mean im not trying to call you out or make you out to be anything less than you are im just saying i got to speak up on travis's part. i mean no offense but i wouldnt even say my car pulls like nothing compared to yours. they all feel the same to me but what can you say we are both pretty damn slow compared to alot of poeple on here. but no need to defend my stock LS lol... its slow but still sticks with yall just fine
Well ok, maybe I worded that not in the best way, wasnt the best comparison..., yeah our cars as they stand are pretty even, im not saynig that I would walk all over the Z at all.
Old 04-14-2007, 11:50 AM

yeah thats what im sayin i just had to speak up on travis's part cuz any of us are even pretty much. i mean if me and chris went i would pull that bad. lol
Old 04-14-2007, 02:04 PM
Fuckinitupagain

Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold

I wanna race you again Matt... You said you weren't expecting it, and I was wheel hopping like a bitch. I think I figured a way to not do it so bad, but it's not good for my clutch lol I'm getting the motor mount inserts so that will help out a lot.

That guy selling the Nismo wants $400 for it. I don't know if I wanna get his because on the GB on Vboard it's going for $540 new.... I still may get the WS2 for $200.

Quick Reply: Older green Neon in Mech.