Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Henrico cracking down on patterson

Old 07-05-2007, 06:58 PM
TERMIN8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ThroatyStang has disabled reputation
Default Re: Henrico cracking down on patterson

Originally Posted by 65-SpyderGT
Look at the local law enforcement academy schedules and you will see the beginning of each summer there are plenty of motorcycle cops that have just graduated. Just like all other graduates, when they go out on the road, they have "mentors" usually for the first few weeks.

Cops pull people over for breaking the law. Get over it.
You mean enforcing the bullshit laws that are not the will of the people? It’s nothing but the will of a Liberal communist governor Tim Kaine; $1000+ fine for not using a turn signal if convicted or reckless driving. Anything could be considered reckless driving if you accidentally spun tires at a stoplight “Changing lanes too fast.” Flame suit is on mother fuckers.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:01 PM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

Originally Posted by ThroatyStang
You mean enforcing the bullshit laws that are not the will of the people? It’s nothing but the will of a Liberal communist governor Tim Kaine; $1000+ fine for not using a turn signal if convicted or reckless driving. Anything could be considered reckless driving if you accidentally spun tires at a stoplight “Changing lanes too fast.” Flame suit is on mother fuckers.
get a clue... "liberal communist governors" do not introduce legislation.

before kaine even signed it, the bill had to pass through two of the most conservatively lopsided representative bodies in the united states of america.

Last edited by J. O. BUDS; 07-05-2007 at 07:05 PM.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:28 PM
plude

98shlude 98shlude 98shlude 98shlude 98shlude 98shlude 98shlude 98shlude 98shlude 98shlude 98shlude

Originally Posted by Rally Red 98

before kaine even signed it, the bill had to pass through two of the most conservatively lopsided representative bodies in the united states of america.
+1
Old 07-05-2007, 08:18 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

VA is gay. I cant stand this peice of shit state and cant wait to be out of it.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:18 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Schoolhouse Rock, ftw.

Boy: Whew! You sure gotta climb
a lot of steps to get to this
Capitol Building here in
Washington. But I wonder who
that sad little scrap of paper is?

I'm just a bill.
Yes, I'm only a bill.
And I'm sitting here on Capitol Hill.
Well, it's a long, long journey
To the capital city.
It's a long, long wait
While I'm sitting in committee,
But I know I'll be a law some day
At least I hope and pray that I will
But today I am still just a bill.

Boy: Gee, Bill, you certainly have a lot of patience and courage.
Bill: Well, I got this far. When I started I wasn't even a bill, I was just an idea.
Some folks back home decided they wanted a law passed, so they called
their local Congressman, and said, "You're right, there oughta be a law."
Then he sat down and wrote me out and introduced me to Congress. And I
became a bill, and I'll remain a bill until they decide to make me a law.

I'm just a bill
Yes I'm only a bill,
And I got as far as Capitol Hill.
Well, now I'm stuck in committee
And I'll sit here and wait
While a few key Congressmen discuss
and debate
Whether they should let me be a law.
How I hope and pray that they will,

Boy: Listen to those Congressmen arguing! Is all that discussion and debate about you?
Bill: Yeah, I'm one of the lucky ones. Most bills never even get this far. I hope they
decide
to report on me favorably, otherwise I may die.
Boy: Die?
Bill: Yeah, die in committee. Ooh, but it looks like I'm gonna live!
Now I go to the House of Representatives, and they vote on me.
Boy: If they vote yes, what happens?
Bill: Then I go to the Senate and the whole thing starts all over again.
Boy: Oh no!
Bill: Oh yes!

I'm just a bill
Yes, I'm only a bill
And if they vote for me on Capitol Hill
Well, then I'm off to the White House
Where I'll wait in a line
With a lot of other bills
For the president to sign
And if he signs me, then I'll be a law.
How I hope and pray that he will,

Boy: You mean even if the Whole Congress says you
should be a law, the president can still say no?
Bill: Yes, that's called a veto. If the president vetoes
me, I have to go back to Congress and they vote
on me again, and by that time you're so old...
Boy: By that time it's very unlikely that you'll become
a law. It's not easy to become a law, is it?
Bill: No!

But how I hope and pray that I will,

Congressman: He signed you, Bill!
Now you're a law!
Bill: Oh yes!!!
Old 07-05-2007, 09:05 PM
TERMIN8

ThroatyStang has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Rally Red 98

Unfortunately unbenounced to you, Kaine was one of the number one proponents of the bill, he would not veto it even after it passed the “republican house” he went on record in the Richmond Times Dispatch saying that he was for the bill. What gets me about Liberals are that they are like, “Let’s have this happy utopian society where people who have jobs, need to pay for all the other people who don’t have jobs.” FUCK THAT! What ever happened to survival of the fittest?
Old 07-06-2007, 04:19 AM
Registered Member

IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN IMSHAKN

Sorry to be the one to inform you, but this law does not change the violations that have been on the books since before you were born. And as much as I don't like Kaine, he had nothing to do with making those violations illegal. The violations that the new law refers to have been considered serious violations (even the failure to signal is reckless driving) for a long time.

To go one step further, those violations that are being enforced are the will of many people, myself included. Running red lights is one of my biggest peeves (right up there with driving less than the speed limit in the left lane) and I'm glad to see that local law enforcement is doing something about it.
Old 07-06-2007, 05:42 AM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

Unfortunately unbenounced to you, Kaine was one of the number one proponents of the bill, he would not veto it even after it passed the “republican house” he went on record in the Richmond Times Dispatch saying that he was for the bill. What gets me about Liberals are that they are like, “Let’s have this happy utopian society where people who have jobs, need to pay for all the other people who don’t have jobs.” FUCK THAT! What ever happened to survival of the fittest?
unfortunately benounced? i guess you mean unbeknownst? why are you being condescending about this, you are talking out of your ass.

of course kaine was for the bill. one of his campaign platforms was transportation improvement (new and better roads) which means raising revenue. if you recall about 8 months ago, the legislature had already proposed more sales and gasoline tax, but those didn't make it through.

not only was this civil remedial fee revenue measure voted through by BOTH conservative houses of legislature, its patron (the guy who thought it up, david albo of fairfax) is a republican and also a partner in a traffic law firm. he's the ivory tower liberal you can blame, please write him and give him a piece of your mind. he will find it both hilarious and bewildering i'm sure.

to go a step further, let's say kaine thinks better of it (for the good of the citizen of course) and vetoes it. then he is soft on crime (DUIs), and a failure because he vetoed a bill that would fund the new road projects he himself stumped for.

Last edited by J. O. BUDS; 07-06-2007 at 06:13 AM.
Old 07-06-2007, 05:58 AM
thermal efficiency

these are the initiatives del. albo claims to be responsible for:

Springfield Interchange
Springfield Metro
VRE Expansion
Fairfax County Parkway
Franconia Springfield Parkway
Route 123 Widening
Rolling Road Widening from Old Keene Mill Rd to Braddock Rd and from Saratoga South to Pohick Rd
Opening Fullerton Rd to Local Traffic
Lights on Both Ends of Lorton Station Blvd.
Rolling Rd / Old Keene Mill Rd Intersection Improved
Bus Pull Out Lanes on Old Keene Mill Rd.
Lee Chapel Rd Widened

and how does he propose to pay for those improvements?
Originally Posted by del. albo
As chief architect of 2007 Transportation Bill I helped to secure the sound financial base required to meet Northern Virginia's transportation needs. I will continue to work to insure BRAC has minimum impact on our community.
sounds like a delegate who is getting some shit done for his constituents at the expense of shitty drivers.
Old 07-06-2007, 06:06 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Knowledge is power! Go Rally Red!

Quick Reply: Henrico cracking down on patterson