Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Tonight's pics

Old 08-31-2003, 05:03 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hornetsnest is an unknown quantity at this point

was litlespic there?....i didn't see any pics of his merkur in any of the pictures........
Yeah he was there. First time I met him. He said he was the azzhole of the board, but seemed cool to me.
Old 08-31-2003, 05:39 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

It was really cool to see everyone again.

Whoever stiffed their tab from Hooters, you're a fucking waste of space and don't come back to any of the other meets. If you don't have any money there are some options: borrow some, sell your sperm/kidney, or DON'T FUCKING ORDER ANYTHING. Don't just dip out, that's fucked up.

Was the tabs that were left for just drinks or for a whole meal?

Last edited by blah; 08-31-2003 at 05:45 AM.
Old 08-31-2003, 05:44 AM
Reppin'

Attrayant is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the Eclipse RS-T Good meeting everyone.
Old 08-31-2003, 05:45 AM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Umm... HOLY FUCK... where does that merkur stay? I need to come pay a visit to him.. that thing is wicked nice...

And thanks to all that came out.. I was suprised as hell when more than 5 people showed up... I had fun, I met alot of you but sorry to say I dont remember many of you..

Sorry we got kicked out of Lowes, I dont think anyone actually asked if we could be there first.

But if anyone asked, we moved the spot to Hooters, saturdays at 7.. about 5 people made it clear to the manager that it will be a regular thing but I dont think she picked up on the hints... cause she kept saying we need to call ahead and tell her...

And spic, I picked up the one for 7, I believe the one for 5 was accounted for but I dont know about the 10 dollar tab.. I am with everyone when thats why we wont be welcome, they were nice to us when we got there, but didnt like how we needed to split up the tabs.. which is understandable I guess.... ??????????????????? Dont worry, next week we wont be getting kicked out of that parking lot behind hooters.. and they will know we will be there so it should be alot more chill and relaxed... Hope more show up, and I should ahve the merkur out... I want to race fransico in that mean integra!
Old 08-31-2003, 05:47 AM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Originally posted by hornetsnest
Yeah he was there. First time I met him. He said he was the azzhole of the board, but seemed cool to me.
I remember that, lol

I dont meet my standards of being an asshole?? I thought I was doin a pretty good job of jack ass comments to jizzy, sung, and darren...

Yeah, wtf was up with that sung? If you are goin to come, atleast walk around, look at cars and hang out, dont be in your car on the phone with hot bitchez...
Old 08-31-2003, 05:57 AM
www.anchor-room.com

UNCLEBENZ has disabled reputation
Default Re: Re: Nice pics

Originally posted by VB-850R
Sorry, I thought I'd gotten pics of all the cars out there. Next week I'll shoot some more. Maybe we can meet a t 6:30 vice 7 because it's starting to get dark earlier.
I'd love to check out that Merkur sometime also, here's a pic of my father's 88.

PM me about the details if anybody is interested.

Holy shit batman! Is that wing as big as I think it is?
Old 08-31-2003, 06:02 AM
RS Doscientos

holy shit, when the car hits 138 the stock wing becomes very useless, that is why the whale tail is put in its place, and if you want to joke just go look up what holds the 4 cylinder top speed record, or go look at the 85-86 touring car championship standings...

And I just read the 6.30 comment, that is fine with me.. I can be there at 6.30 and just let the rest of whoever cant make it till 7 show up then.. I dont think there is a big deal of everyone arriving with in the same minute... so you can count me in at 6.30
Old 08-31-2003, 06:11 AM
www.anchor-room.com

Originally posted by litlespic
holy shit, when the car hits 138 the stock wing becomes very useless, that is why the whale tail is put in its place, and if you want to joke just go look up what holds the 4 cylinder top speed record, or go look at the 85-86 touring car championship standings...
How long for it to get to that top speed.....12...13 minutes?

Hahahahaha what a joke!
Old 08-31-2003, 06:12 AM
RS Doscientos

There are quite a few taht with there stock bottem ends, run 11 second 1/4 times.. stock they would beat a 5.0 of the same year... its the same engine that the SVO and Turbo coupe came with...
Old 08-31-2003, 06:14 AM
www.anchor-room.com

Originally posted by litlespic
There are quite a few taht with there stock bottem ends, run 11 second 1/4 times.. stock they would beat a 5.0 of the same year... its the same engine that the SVO and Turbo coupe came with...
and....the one in the picture runs a what again? The whale tale, IMO, is the ugliest thing that anyone EVER put on their car

Quick Reply: Tonight's pics