Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 540 Spotted Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 11:42 AM
No more yellow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bigbodycrx has disabled reputation
Default Re: Official 540 Spotted Thread

hey shortt, aint been up to much. getting ready for the wedding. still rocking the chevy. I keeps it clean tho. You still livin with the folks. Hows your sis.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:09 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by VtecEGcivicman

HERE IS THE MAP.... 540 area code is NOVA and actually half is closer to Western Va.

So if you are going by area code (which the title of this thread is Official 540 Spotted Thread) then it should be in the NOVA forum.

Yup thats me.
your map is wrong.

540 should stretch across to right on the tip of the top of the 804 label, and charlottesville is 434. That's the simple explanation, but it's wrong otherwise too I'm sure.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:18 PM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Subie2Honda Subie2Honda

i likez da azzhat. lawlz
Old 12-26-2008, 02:03 PM
*Mr. Boosty Pants*

JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX

Originally Posted by bigbodycrx
hey shortt, aint been up to much. getting ready for the wedding. still rocking the chevy. I keeps it clean tho. You still livin with the folks. Hows your sis.
Thats whats up bro! yea i'm still living over here for about another year, once the economy picks back up i plan on gettin a spot, lol, but until then imma milk it , But she's doing alright, finally getting away from that melon she calls a boyfriend lol.
Old 12-28-2008, 04:39 AM
No more yellow

Ha. Thats funny. you ever see B reaves. That *****s on the low low. I see him like once every several months. hit me up sometime tho. You will have to ride out and check out our casa. We have 4 dogs now. Its a damn zoo here. Two yorkies a pug and a chiuahaha. Theres a few hondas rolling around out here.One blueish teal eg hatch with a duckbill and a big ole fart can on it. You know sarahs bmw got smashed?
Old 12-28-2008, 07:56 AM
*Mr. Boosty Pants*

JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX JDMB16CRX

Ha. Thats funny. you ever see B reaves. That *****s on the low low. I see him like once every several months. hit me up sometime tho. You will have to ride out and check out our casa. We have 4 dogs now. Its a damn zoo here. Two yorkies a pug and a chiuahaha. Theres a few hondas rolling around out here.One blueish teal eg hatch with a duckbill and a big ole fart can on it. You know sarahs bmw got smashed?
Man, i seen B out at the bar one night, and havent seen him since, i hit him up to see if he wants to chill, but he dont ever answer lol...that damn *****! But yea, where u staying out? still way out in BFE in caroline or whatever? Damn, what happeend to the BMW?!
Old 12-28-2008, 10:22 AM
-RepLegion

Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown Blown

Originally Posted by VtecEGcivicman

HERE IS THE MAP.... 540 area code is NOVA and actually half is closer to Western Va.

So if you are going by area code (which the title of this thread is Official 540 Spotted Thread) then it should be in the NOVA forum.

Yup thats me.
We had this discussion last year on NOVA vs. Central, and everyone decided to keep it Central.

K thanks. Kill yourself.
Old 12-28-2008, 11:11 AM
No more yellow

She had someone pull out infront of here coming off I-95. hit just about head on cause they were turning to go past her. she was doing about 40 so it trashed the front end. And yes im out in Bowling Green. Btw is that considered nova or south va or central. who really cares. And what are you doing in a bar you arent old enought to drink are you?
Old 12-28-2008, 03:14 PM
*Mr. Boosty Pants*

She had someone pull out infront of here coming off I-95. hit just about head on cause they were turning to go past her. she was doing about 40 so it trashed the front end. And yes im out in Bowling Green. Btw is that considered nova or south va or central. who really cares. And what are you doing in a bar you arent old enought to drink are you?
Damn, thats crazy, atleast shes alright tho...hahaha, yea i'm old enough dick!
Old 12-28-2008, 08:38 PM
Registered Member

Slow EG8 has disabled reputation

i see reeves at baileys,hardtimes at 4mile fork and buffalo on the regularr

Quick Reply: Official 540 Spotted Thread