Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

"Bikers taunted trooper hurt in Tukwila crash"

Old 08-13-2010, 09:45 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT
Default Re: "Bikers taunted trooper hurt in Tukwila crash"

Originally Posted by Blindside
I just have one observation to add to this discussion.

He's in a two ton vehicle, and they are on 300 - 500 lb. sport bikes. They pushed him off the road?
I guess he is going with the cause that he was not trying to kill them... so he slammed on his brakes and snatched the wheel on an on ramp.

Its just funny... cause if the bikes were running... they would be pushing the corner... having 2 bikes make and abrupt movement while trying to take a corner at their maximum capabilities. Yet they didnt go down on the on ramp. They were able to navigate the ramp at a high rate of speed. Find the cop behind them and make a tactical maneuver to wreck the police car. Yet they could still hold the corner... Those are some badass riders.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:54 AM
under your stairs

Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
I guess he is going with the cause that he was not trying to kill them... so he slammed on his brakes and snatched the wheel on an on ramp.

Its just funny... cause if the bikes were running... they would be pushing the corner... having 2 bikes make and abrupt movement while trying to take a corner at their maximum capabilities. Yet they didnt go down on the on ramp. They were able to navigate the ramp at a high rate of speed. Find the cop behind them and make a tactical maneuver to wreck the police car. Yet they could still hold the corner... Those are some badass riders.
Probably just Hayden and Stoner out for a joyride.

Last edited by Blindside; 08-13-2010 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Why not
Old 08-13-2010, 11:35 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

I'll be honest I wouldn't have stopped but I'd at least call in anonymously, cause a cop dies or something chasing bikers and the backlash from other cops would be huge. There's two sides to every story, unfortunately those bikers don't have any way to express their side without admitting guilt, for all we know the cop could've wrecked trying to run them off the road then made up the shit about them stopping and laughing to make the story less pathetic. Point is we'll never know without a dash cam which the cop stupidly didn't have on his car "because of the $300-500 cost" seems like it would've been worth it now eh? I'm sure it wasn't his fault it wasn't there but c'mon it's like $500 max but that money pays for so much, supposing he had died if he had the video camera that could've been the only link to his killers, seems pretty foolish not to have one if you think about what could've been.
Old 08-15-2010, 05:26 PM
Registered Member

tatum31 tatum31 tatum31 tatum31 tatum31 tatum31 tatum31 tatum31 tatum31 tatum31

cop should of known that his car against a crotch rocket wouldnt end very well. If i was in his positon id radiod for back up and persue at a safe speed. Unfortunate for bikers in that area now.
Old 08-15-2010, 05:29 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Cop shouldn't have been all showboating and shit.
Old 08-15-2010, 05:37 PM
Va Beach Coast Rider

CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
^^^^^^ This

Not saying that the guy was right for running.. but the cop put more people at danger with the chase. Its pretty crazy that 2 bikes cut him off on an on-ramp though.

I quote "As he did, two other bikers in the group cut him off, forcing him to swerve and slam on his brakes.

Salyer lost control of his patrol car on the ramp from I-5 to northbound state Highway 599, struck the guardrail and rolled several times before ending up in a ditch
."

I think the cop is full of shit honestly... You are telling me that you are chasing a bike at over 100mph and go to take and on-ramp and 2 bikes jump out in front of you... Highly doubtful.

Cop probably tried to chase the bike through the corner and couldnt hold it. Started to go off the road and locked up the brakes. Then decided that he would blame his failure on somebody else.

Honestly... I probably would have stopped and been like.. "You ok?... bet you wish you would have just let him go huh? Well... Lesson learned dumbass." I can tell you this... if that bike would have wrecked.. he would have been at the hospital waiting with a pair of cuffs. I can understand why they would laugh and clap. He didn't care if that biker lived or died and they didnt care if he did. The door swings both ways.

Quoted the entire thing 'cause I couldn't have said it any better myself.........
Old 08-16-2010, 04:02 AM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

His story is losing creditibility
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm..._taunt13m.html
Witness disputes trooper's version of crash with bikers
An eyewitness to the crash that left a state trooper in a ditch on Tuesday night is disputing the trooper's claim that the accident was caused by two motorcycles that cut him off.

By Christine Clarridge

Seattle Times staff reporter

Related

Bikers taunted trooper hurt in Tukwila crash
An eyewitness to the crash that left a State Patrol trooper injured on Tuesday night is disputing the trooper's contention that the accident was caused by two motorcyclists who cut him off.

Francisco Sanchez, 32, of Seattle, said he was driving his car on the ramp that links Interstate 5 to northbound Highway 599 in Tukwila when he saw a motorcycle racing up behind him. The rider slowed, turned around and waved his arm, Sanchez said. Two other riders then joined him and the three raced off together, he said.

Seconds later, said Sanchez, he saw a State Patrol car behind him heading into the curve.

"It was completely out of control," he said of the patrol car. "The car was just dancing. It hit the dirt and then cartwheeled like a cheerleader at nationals."

It did not appear that the motorcyclists in front of the patrol car cut him off, said Sanchez, who was interviewed Thursday by the State Patrol.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:08 PM
Va Beach Coast Rider

CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4

Imagine that.........................
Old 08-16-2010, 04:21 PM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

its always easier to blame someone else. story seemed too logical to be truthful.
Old 08-16-2010, 05:51 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Still,

If fucking idiots on bikes wouldn't do stupid shit, then maybe the cop wouldn't have been chasing them.

Quick Reply: "Bikers taunted trooper hurt in Tukwila crash"