Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

cookie cutter b16 build

Old 10-04-2010, 05:36 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SVT COBRAA SVT COBRAA SVT COBRAA SVT COBRAA
Default Re: cookie cutter b16 build

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
But you can't afford a $300 car payment on a 6 year old Cobra.

Yep...yer a winner.
Are you illiterate or just dumb? I said I DIDN'T want a car payment. I've paid for every car I've owned with cash. 300$ is nothing a month. I simply just don't want a car payment.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:43 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Donkey-Punch
Loloolololol 6 figures ain't shit to this nigga.

Dude he's building a b16 HE'S GONNA BE THE BADDEST MOTHERFUCKER ON THE SKREETZ!!!!!!!!

Op exactly how old ARE you?
And your the reason everyone talks shit about driven. Coming way outta left field with some dumb shit. 6 figures isn't shit to me as in I don't care about money. I make plenty to pay bills and have fun. And who gives a shit if I'm building a honda or a ford or whatever. I enjoy working on cars and wanted to trying something other than a domestic. Get a fucking life.
Old 10-04-2010, 06:20 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by SVT COBRAA
And your the reason everyone talks shit about driven. Coming way outta left field with some dumb shit. 6 figures isn't shit to me as in I don't care about money. I make plenty to pay bills and have fun. And who gives a shit if I'm building a honda or a ford or whatever. I enjoy working on cars and wanted to trying something other than a domestic. Get a fucking life.
I have a life. And it isn't a lie.

You never answered my question faggot. How old are you? Because I call bullshit on you owning "a few" cobras and being able to pay cash for them.
Old 10-04-2010, 06:43 AM
Registered Member

You never answered my question faggot. How old are you? Because I call bullshit on you owning "a few" cobras and being able to pay cash for them.
Hahahaahahaha. Wow internet tough guy. Ahh that made my day. Well tough guy I'm 21. And yes I've owned a few cobras. Well two. A 95 svt that was one for 630 made in 95 with blk/blk leather int. And a 93 fox body. I bought my 95 for 6.8k cash from a guy in durham nc and the 93 was a gift from my dad. I didn't say I owned ALL cobra but I have had a COUPLE. My life is no lie. I don't need to be an internet cool guy. I have a nice modest life and make right at 60k a year. For being 21 and not college educated I'd say I'm doing pretty damn good. And I'm sure you'll say bullshit if your making that much you wouldn't have/want a honda. But truth is I just wanted something different and something fun to toy around with.
Old 10-04-2010, 06:46 AM
TAINT PUNCHER!

Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby Slooby

Are you illiterate or just dumb? I said I DIDN'T want a car payment. I've paid for every car I've owned with cash. 300$ is nothing a month. I simply just don't want a car payment.
You must have shitty/no credit, even if you where to buy a car from a dealer and finance it you don't have to pay $300 a month, pay how much ever you feel over the monthly rate, that way you can still have something you like/want and you can pay it off quicker. Otherwise your wasting money on shit you don't really want.

HEZ BALLAH SUN..... I'd estimate hes only 18 or 19 so I second that/or he had a few POS cobras or some wannabe cobras.
Old 10-04-2010, 06:57 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Slooby
You must have shitty/no credit, even if you where to buy a car from a dealer and finance it you don't have to pay $300 a month, pay how much ever you feel over the monthly rate, that way you can still have something you like/want and you can pay it off quicker. Otherwise your wasting money on shit you don't really want.

HEZ BALLAH SUN..... I'd estimate hes only 18 or 19 so I second that/or he had a few POS cobras or some wannabe cobras.
Hahaha and yet another internet cool guy joins the mix. Is that all people do on here is try to make their meager lives better by talking shit on a forum. Well both my cobra were damn nice and honestly stock for the most part without the of course bolt ons suspensions exhaust ect. Didn't really have any major engine work. And 300 a month was just a figure thrown out there. I have great credit. Ahh please keep this coming I'm cracking up at work. Thank god for a black berry u guys are awesome
Old 10-04-2010, 07:04 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Hahahaahahaha. Wow internet tough guy. Ahh that made my day. Well tough guy I'm 21. And yes I've owned a few cobras. Well two. A 95 svt that was one for 630 made in 95 with blk/blk leather int. And a 93 fox body. I bought my 95 for 6.8k cash from a guy in durham nc and the 93 was a gift from my dad. I didn't say I owned ALL cobra but I have had a COUPLE. My life is no lie. I don't need to be an internet cool guy. I have a nice modest life and make right at 60k a year. For being 21 and not college educated I'd say I'm doing pretty damn good. And I'm sure you'll say bullshit if your making that much you wouldn't have/want a honda. But truth is I just wanted something different and something fun to toy around with.
Lemme guess.

Navy faggot huh?
Old 10-04-2010, 07:17 AM
Registered Member

Lemme guess.

Navy faggot huh?
Nope. Not in the service and if I was I'd def go army. Don't gotta go in the service to make decent money with no degree bud.
Old 10-04-2010, 07:19 AM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

Nope. Not in the service and if I was I'd def go army. Don't gotta go in the service to make decent money with no degree bud.
props. you gotta flip a shit ton of burgers to make 60k
Old 10-04-2010, 07:32 AM
NAZI mod

So what's your super awesome job then?

Quick Reply: cookie cutter b16 build