Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

2001 ITR K swap build

Old 11-25-2011, 01:51 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details
Default Re: 2001 ITR K swap build

The interior is all oem itr.
Old 11-25-2011, 01:54 PM
Registered Member

Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details

Originally Posted by BTHASHT
Great looking build. Get us some whole shots of car. Maybe a full photo shoot?

Great job.
Waiting to have some free time to do a paint correction on the car before doing a shoot...want the paint to look as crispy as possible
Old 11-25-2011, 05:35 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by Dirty Details
I either wanna put the 98 oem 16" white type R wheels on it or 16" CCW with a black face and a yellow lip but with the proper offset. Cant stand the hellaflush look...no function to it plus stretching tires is no bueno.
I love the 16" OEM wheels.
I also love CCWs(obviously),and agree on them fitting properly with no stretch,but IMO black face and yellow barrel would look horrible.Polished barrels with anything from polished to white/silver/yellow faces would be money.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:25 PM
Registered Member

Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed

Stock wheels you don't need this car anymore flashy. Also nice to see an alarm. People try to sell their 9,000 dollar Civics with no alarm. POOFF.
Old 11-26-2011, 03:17 PM
Registered Member

Black face with a yellow lip is just to be different... it's impossible to find a good looking set of rims that aren't played out and in my opinion any color face with a polished lip is played out. Yes it would look good but just not my cup of tea... same reason why I haven't put the oem 16's on it. Alarms are a must...too many lazy bastards out here that would rather steal then work hard and save money. I will shoot you dead if you attempt to steal my hard work...point blank period.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:14 AM
Rockin Red Wheels!

8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic

very clean looking.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:11 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Your car but black/yellow would look hideous.
And good luck being original with a integra.
Old 11-27-2011, 02:11 PM
low&slow

slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo

Car this car at the toys for tots. Looked much better in person.

if you were to get the ccw's maybe brushed gunmetal all the way around.
Old 11-27-2011, 02:56 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

As said above,it's going to be hard to do anything original with an Integra.The yellow/black wheels would only be original because it looks bad enough that nobody else has done it.Please don't take that the wrong way-I hope you can see where I'm coming from.
Clean and classy is the way to go,even if it might not stand out quite a much.The OEM 16" wheels would look great.The CCWs would be awesome-again,clean,classy high end parts.I think a white face with polished lips would be clean.I've only seen a couple sets of white-faced Classics.Silver or gunmetal would also look good,but there's a lot of them around.Another option(and what I've considered doing with mine)would be to do the whole wheel in one color.Not sure white would look great like that,but all gunmetal or silver would look really good IMO.

Oh,and bring it to ITR Expo next year so it can be at home on a track
Old 11-27-2011, 05:08 PM
Registered Member

Thanks for all the great input on wheel options...there a ways away at this point. Next part I need to purchase is KPro, car seems to do a lot of stuttering at diff points and i've been told it's from running the type r ecu. It drives great and pulls hard while it's cold but as soon as the engine warms up it bogs a lot. If anyone has any experience with this your input would be greatly appreciated!!! ITR expo would be awesome to attend just gotta get the car running 100% first.