Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

2012 Driftaholic Championship Series

Old 01-27-2012, 06:18 AM
Friendly Jackboot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80
Default Re: 2012 Driftaholic Championship Series

^^^^^for the win.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:20 AM
ss4cyl

Dick_James Dick_James Dick_James Dick_James Dick_James Dick_James Dick_James Dick_James Dick_James Dick_James Dick_James

Originally Posted by -Danimal
This need to be in everybodies post. Please quote when you comment......
Old 02-01-2012, 05:53 PM
Registered Member

dacrewduo has disabled reputation

where is it
Old 02-01-2012, 05:56 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Originally Posted by dacrewduo
where is it
VIR.
Old 02-01-2012, 06:06 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

ASSHOLES BLAMING ME FOR FUCKING UP THE SKID PAD .... FUCK YOU JERK!!!!

LOL @ Trying to sell the event into some major thing because ITS AT VIR!!!! skidpad

I applaud your efforts to get as many motorsports events going, but then you turn around and bash someone whos been doing this for YEARS when he was merely giving you advice/pointers.

A skidpad would be an AWESOME place to hold a entry level to drifting event, like if VIR were closer, I would come out and slide a miata around just because, but its 3 hours away, and its not on the track, its on the skid pad .... so to me, someone who would be interested in something like this .... its pointless.

Theres without a doubt that people are going to have a blast out there, and again I applaud the fact that theres even more options for motorsports events.

But whats a drift event where you dont switch out of 2nd gear?

And whats the point of the wet pad? Wouldnt it just be a skid pad test at that point?
Old 02-01-2012, 06:12 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Originally Posted by driftaholicraci
The Term "Successful" can be used for many of things, so unless your leaving a positive post if you not just thread jack some one else and let them bless you with many words of encouragement to get you to stop talking. The events on the skid pad will be "Successful" cause they have already been. No poles to hit, No bumpy or dangerous spots on track, Not to mention at one of the top 6 Car and Driver tracks in the US. So we are and will have more "Successful" events, not cause of the one hosting the event but of the drivers who like to come out and drift. The "Real Successful" drifters are the ones who don't complain about some event where its a safe, fun, and affordable to drive at, not the one bashing for using a skid pad. So my rant is complete and off my thread you shale go.
Your grammar and spelling skills are fucking horrible; and why do you randomly capitalize latter in your sentences? You do know that only proper nouns get capitalized, don't you?
Old 02-01-2012, 06:13 PM
yaaat.

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
ASSHOLES BLAMING ME FOR FUCKING UP THE SKID PAD .... FUCK YOU JERK!!!!

LOL @ Trying to sell the event into some major thing because ITS AT VIR!!!! skidpad

I applaud your efforts to get as many motorsports events going, but then you turn around and bash someone whos been doing this for YEARS when he was merely giving you advice/pointers.

A skidpad would be an AWESOME place to hold a entry level to drifting event, like if VIR were closer, I would come out and slide a miata around just because, but its 3 hours away, and its not on the track, its on the skid pad .... so to me, someone who would be interested in something like this .... its pointless.

Theres without a doubt that people are going to have a blast out there, and again I applaud the fact that theres even more options for motorsports events.

But whats a drift event where you dont switch out of 2nd gear?

And whats the point of the wet pad? Wouldnt it just be a skid pad test at that point?
Mike, they're trying to hold worst first drift event where your tires come out unscathed, DUH!
Old 02-02-2012, 05:15 AM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

They changed all the events to the patriot course. Im hitting up the March event! wordd
Old 02-02-2012, 10:57 AM
3D Wheel Designer

5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto

nevermind.

Last edited by 5 speed auto; 02-02-2012 at 11:35 AM.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:37 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Originally Posted by -Danimal
They changed all the events to the patriot course. Im hitting up the March event! wordd

Thats AWESOME!!!

Hmmmmm .... maybe time to learn to slide

Quick Reply: 2012 Driftaholic Championship Series