Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Wing Command Pics

Old 08-07-2012, 06:43 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pancho G. has disabled reputation
Default Re: Wing Command Pics

Nice and thanks for all of the tips. I have seen the grey card trick done done but as of right now since I just rent the cameras I probably won't be getting one until I graduate. I mess around with white balance but only dealing with the presets like flourescent, shade, daytime, etc... My shutter speed was fairly slow for having it handheld, but I did have a tripod and I know that the slower shutter speed would make the pics look better but I didnt want to haul the tripod around. The pissy effect seems to be the problem haha. I figured I would try some quick pics to kinda show the meet.

Thanks on the Cars and Coffee event info also. I just gotta get a bug fixed on my car and Ill definately go there. If I do, hopefully it'll be within 2-3 weeks and a little caravan should be with me.
__________________________________________________ ______
One of my favorite/best pictures I've taken. Had a longer slower shutter speed but the "ghost" didn't trail. Car and owner is blksylv, good friend of mine.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64819382@N04/7733199410/http://www.flickr.com/photos/64819382@N04/7733199410/ by http://www.flickr.com/people/64819382@N04/, on Flickr

Last edited by Pancho G.; 08-07-2012 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Added picture
Old 08-21-2012, 03:56 PM
Registered Member

Pancho G. has disabled reputation

Well, not that it matters but I won't be making it to any cars and coffee meets or wing commands meets for the time being. Nothing crazy but my car still has a bug that I have yet to fix and summer ended a little quicker than I expected. I don't really do much during school except for school. I'll update this if anything changes.
Old 01-12-2016, 05:29 PM
Registered member

Thumassive is infamous around these partsThumassive is infamous around these partsThumassive is infamous around these partsThumassive is infamous around these partsThumassive is infamous around these partsThumassive is infamous around these partsThumassive is infamous around these partsThumassive is infamous around these partsThumassive is infamous around these partsThumassive is infamous around these partsThumassive is infamous around these parts

Looks like a fun night, wish i could go to things like that
Old 01-12-2016, 05:40 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by Thumassive
Looks like a fun night, wish i could go to things like that
Look asshole the post limit is meant to keep people from making useless posts, you replied to a now 4 year old thread with a useless post
Old 01-12-2016, 05:51 PM
Registered member

Thumassive is infamous around these partsThumassive is infamous around these partsThumassive is infamous around these partsThumassive is infamous around these partsThumassive is infamous around these partsThumassive is infamous around these partsThumassive is infamous around these partsThumassive is infamous around these partsThumassive is infamous around these partsThumassive is infamous around these partsThumassive is infamous around these parts

Why does it matter? I'm learning how to navigate the sites and go to different threads, i'm just commenting on things that interest me
Old 01-12-2016, 05:57 PM
-RepLegion

Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc

Also learn not to necrothread
Old 01-12-2016, 06:03 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by Thumassive
Why does it matter? I'm learning how to navigate the sites and go to different threads, i'm just commenting on things that interest me
Well don't post in old ass threads
Old 01-12-2016, 06:06 PM
Registered member

yeah i will refrain from that, sorry
Old 01-13-2016, 03:34 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
Look asshole the post limit is meant to keep people from making useless posts, you replied to a now 4 year old thread with a useless post
Ha ha ha. I was wondering why this old thread was bumped.
Old 01-14-2016, 05:08 AM
-RepLegion

Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc

I'll give him some credit, he did stop for now and made real posts in the gun thread.

Quick Reply: Wing Command Pics