Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Help with 1988 supra.

Old 04-20-2004, 06:21 PM
Love the Lord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT
Default Re: Help with 1988 supra.

ttt
Old 04-20-2004, 08:06 PM
brake/steer/throttle

ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek

Originally Posted by flo w fx
Where did you get 45mph from? Don't come on here calling me an idiot when
1; I'm trying to give someone the basic idea of what he can do to his car
2; you don't even have the story correct.

a t56 w/3.42's runs to about 50-55, I didn't say I dropped it at 45, I never gave a specific MPH; the highest I've ever done it at was low 30s.

The guy was talking about showing off to someone around 40mph by barking tires, or something, I forget, it wasnt very important to me like it apparently was to you.

I'm more worried about blowing a rear end than a T56, not that its any of YOUR business.
you can't give any kind of advice about any Supra or any Toyota. your only knowledge is that you have a Supra on your fucking video game. you're such a loser.

don't mince words with me you little poser. i'd like to quote:
www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47398
chirped? if i'm about to showoff around 40-45 i'll drop to 1st and go sideways

aren't those your own very words?!?!? i thought you never said a specific mph. people like you can't distinguish reality from your pathetic little worlds where you seem to be a fountain of knowledge for everyone around. you keep posting in threads where you know nothing of any real value.
it's none of my business...this is public domain...you posted it. you're full of shit. go play with the other kiddies in a sandbox somewhere, junior.
Old 04-20-2004, 09:21 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

40-45 isn't a "specific" mph. And I'm pretty sure I've never done it past 30's, but I've done it maybe twice, so I forget.

Right. I don't know anything about supras due to the fact that I drove on in a video game.

That would also mean that practically everyone on this website, who has played ANY car racing video game, also doesn't know a thing about their vehicles. Why? Because they drove it in a video game.

I didn't give advice, I told the guy what a few of the options were. I remember quite a bit from a few years ago when I used to frequent the irc.supras.com channels, I was pretty hardcore into buying a mk3 Supra. I then proceeded to let Cathy take over that part of the discussion and, like the guy asked for, showed him pictures of Supras I found to be nice.

I never said I knew everything about the motors. And I don't. If you know so much, why don't you quit taking personal shots at me, and give the guy some fucking useful information?

What the fuck is your problem anyway? I'm trying to show the damn guy pictures of nice supras, like he asked for, and has said thank you to me a few times, and you come on here completely offtopic talking shit to me.

If you have shit to say, PM it to me like a fucking mature individual. Don't waste peoples time posting immature crap that's OBVIOUSLY something personal against me, even though I have no fucking clue who you are.

I'll take my shit to the sandbox alright, where the mature "kiddies" are.

Last edited by flow fx; 04-20-2004 at 09:25 PM.
Old 04-20-2004, 10:11 PM
Supra Like No other

QWkSUPRA is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey I have a MK3 Supra heres some pics!

Old 04-21-2004, 03:26 AM
brake/steer/throttle

ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek

quite frankly, i believe in the past i have posted in help with MkIII Supra-type threads. and i think it was me and PyAri that actually posted any sort of useful info. it was YOU who posted up there something about some white Supra you had on your video game: yeah with some 'crazy JDM wing'. it's like all the people who watch Initial D and then go out and buy an AE86 and then try to go slide. want to talk about a joke??? they soon learn that drifting isn't a video game. well, if they do, they're better off than you since they actually own the car that they are talking about. now, who is posting useless crap?!?!? don't talk to me about maturity, a subject of which you have no idea about. now, i post the numbers you posted and now you say 40-45 isn't specific? specific= specified numbers that YOU posted. don't back out now, you big sissy. stand by your words if you're any kind of REAL man. wait, you're just a boy. the end.

for USMCmotorT:
those Supras are nice touring cars. can they be made fast? YES. do they have troubles? YES. they suffer for headgasket failure and seemingly wear ball joints and some other related suspension components due to their heavy weight. now, there are swaps that are common to the car, and i'm sure that PyAri has either listed or already 'spoken' to you about. if not, i will post them.
Old 04-21-2004, 03:45 AM
Love the Lord

USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT

Thanks qwksupra for the pics, it looks good. Did you buy it in that good of a condition? Or did you have to do work on it yourself. Lookes very clean

And Toyota geek, i wasnt aware of any of those suspension problems. Sounds like it sucks, is there anyway to fix it? Maybe replace some things with aftermarket parts? I would hate for a car to brake down on me. Yea pyari chick spoke of some engines for relatively cheap, i didnt know it be that much. And she gave me a website too, that i have failed to check out yet. She say she knows a guy with a MK3 in mint condition for 800. I'd like to hop on that offer.
Old 04-21-2004, 03:57 AM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

You're right. I'm a complete fucktard for telling someone that I wish I could have a Supra like the one off of Tokyo Extreme Racer. I am pitiful. The aesthetics mean nothing, because if I like that car, I want to be a drifter. It doesnt matter that the entire game involves highway racing, I'll find a way to drift on the highway at 200mph.

I'll never, ever, ever, post about finding a car in a video game attractive. I don't know what I was thinking. The non-popup headlights, and veilside wing on the car weren't really there, and did nothing for the aesthetics of it.

I don't have my own mind. I'm a drifter groupie. I bow before your might, oh ToyotaTechGeek. You are the chosen one. :bow: :bow:

Now go get a life.

Last edited by flow fx; 04-21-2004 at 04:04 AM.
Old 04-21-2004, 04:15 AM
brake/steer/throttle

it's not about finding something on a videogame attractive. it's the fact that it's not real. you have the inability to decipher between real and unreal. do you really think that by posting about some hot Supra you have on a video game (unreal) is going to help someone who is buying a Supra (real)????

before you go and try to attack my 'life' (according to you, my lack thereof), understand that you may never understand. you have NO idea. if you are in high school, drop it right now. end transmissions. you have not yet learned one iota of what i've acquired so far. so, just stop.

USMC-
yeah, the suspension just wears, that's all. yes, aftermarket offers some answers to problems. will it solve them 100%? no, gravity is a bitch! it's still a fun car.

Last edited by ToyotaTechGeek; 04-21-2004 at 07:05 PM.
Old 04-21-2004, 04:50 AM
BRB, shark week.

Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible Jestible

Holy shit, what the fuck are you two bitches arguing about? TechGeek, quit digging in the past. Flowfx jokes around alot, everyone on the forums knows that. Why are you saying he is just another 'drift kiddie' ... he hates it. He can't stand it. So why are you straight attacking him? This attack obvioulsy has nothing to do with what was said in this post...

Anyways, he just post so he can get a higher post count, because somewhere in Mike's world, that makes himself feel more like a man.

If this is a cock fight we all know you have a bigger one because your a Toyota guy. Drop all this bullshit, both of you. I'd like to consider myself friends of both of you guys, so if this doesn't settle it take it to PMs.

Thanks, Miles.

Last edited by Jestible; 04-21-2004 at 05:04 AM.
Old 04-21-2004, 04:54 AM
hostgator.com

Are you on drugs or something, where are you pulling this "can't decipher" shit out of? Your ass?

Someone asked about MK3 supras 1-2 years ago, and I told him TER:0 had an insane looking Supra in it, with mods that I wished were available and/or more common.

Big fucking deal. I thought I had anger issues.

Quick Reply: Help with 1988 supra.