Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Meet at Big Square tomorrow night 4/15?

Old 04-15-2005, 01:47 PM
always broke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Meet at Big Square tomorrow night 4/15?

Originally Posted by SLOW_GTP
we were at giant square till like 930 pm with no problems. didnt see a cop at all.

yeah we got back right as you all were leaving........ and about 10 mins after we pulled in two cops pulled up and told us they had complaints of us in the lot. Im am just letting you all knwo what happened. I know we werent making any noise at all, and were all about to head home.
Old 04-15-2005, 02:02 PM
hype-r

Boost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond repute

fuck the po po's
Old 04-15-2005, 02:21 PM
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

Originally Posted by DomesticDesire
yeah we got back right as you all were leaving........ and about 10 mins after we pulled in two cops pulled up and told us they had complaints of us in the lot. Im am just letting you all knwo what happened. I know we werent making any noise at all, and were all about to head home.
Thats fucked up because not ONCE have I seen someone acting like an idiot in the parking lot. Someone probably just had a wild hair up their ass and called the police.
Old 04-15-2005, 02:37 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Tell them next time that the Owner said we can be there and unless he complains it is perfectly within our rights to hang out in a place where the owner says we can. Thats like if I had a huge driveway and we all parked there and someone complained: unless I was the one complaining, they cannot legally make you leave unless you are in violation of the noise ordinance, which we never once were considering most of us left shortly after 10 usually.
Old 04-15-2005, 02:40 PM
STi Round I

Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G. Chris G.

Still is this still going to happen tonite?
Old 04-15-2005, 02:45 PM
Registered Member

Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack

anyone still going or ???
Old 04-15-2005, 02:46 PM
always broke

DomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to beholdDomesticDesire is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SLOW_GTP
Thats fucked up because not ONCE have I seen someone acting like an idiot in the parking lot. Someone probably just had a wild hair up their ass and called the police.

See and thats how i feel, cus i know the majority of the people that come out to this spot are mature and reasonable.
Old 04-15-2005, 02:56 PM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

the majority...First time out there I saw a couple people speedin out onto the street like a damn fool.
Old 04-15-2005, 08:56 PM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

This kind of thing needs to be like once a week, not every day like we did last summer. It got old FAST and after a while nobody ever came out. Let's just make the meets Friday nights.
Old 04-15-2005, 08:59 PM
Ultraspeed

kirill has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Red Hot EX
This kind of thing needs to be like once a week, not every day like we did last summer. It got old FAST and after a while nobody ever came out. Let's just make the meets Friday nights.
yeah i think we should do that...tonight sucked there were like whole 5 people...also was FREEZIN cold out....maybe next friday will be better.

Quick Reply: Meet at Big Square tomorrow night 4/15?