Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Can anyone help?

Old 04-22-2005, 11:35 AM
Srsly.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Can anyone help?

www.google.com
Old 04-22-2005, 11:43 AM
Exhale

Gumbal Gumbal Gumbal Gumbal Gumbal Gumbal

thats all i found ....sorry
Old 04-22-2005, 11:43 AM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

Originally Posted by 05celicaGT
Thanks, I think Im gonna find those parts you suggested and find someone to install them, because changing the whole transmission seems to be to much of a messy job. Once I have all this finished, do you think I stand a chance to beat some people..like some civics, preludes, and a few other cars that are kinda up there?
civics are up there??? Anyways, im surprised nobody has suggested, if you are so concerned with keeping reliability have you ever looked into a supercharger?
Old 04-22-2005, 11:44 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Originally Posted by CharcoalMax

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA x 91234982349182347923649862349
Old 04-22-2005, 11:47 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

It would be more accurate if he were crying.
Old 04-22-2005, 11:50 AM
Registered member

slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx

......have you even begun to think of what is going to happen to the warraty on your brand new 25k $ dollar car? you can kiss that shit goodbye. Or, look into the factory trd supercharger, im not quite sure how that works with the waranty. but im pretty sure any turbo kit, whether you buy it, or have one made will void the warranty.
Old 04-22-2005, 11:59 AM
Exhale

Gumbal Gumbal Gumbal Gumbal Gumbal Gumbal

better?
Old 04-22-2005, 12:00 PM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

better?

That is begging to be made into his avatar. I should change it on SCR for him...
Old 04-22-2005, 01:53 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by slowrx
look into the factory trd supercharger
Beat me to it.

That with full exhaust and your car will be signifigantly faster than it is now, plus you'll still have a warranty left over.
Old 04-22-2005, 09:22 PM
Registered member

BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT

Originally Posted by 05celicaGT
Thanks, I think Im gonna find those parts you suggested and find someone to install them, because changing the whole transmission seems to be to much of a messy job. Once I have all this finished, do you think I stand a chance to beat some people..like some civics, preludes, and a few other cars that are kinda up there?
you can beat civics...now, don't ever say they are up there but yes with proper tuning depending on the strength of celica engines you will be able to beat a decent amount of cars, you can go TRD supercharger, buuuuut Im doubting you'll make all that much power, it'd still be pretty quick though