Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Ok...ill get it over with...

Old 06-12-2005, 04:53 PM
Lurker Extraordinair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid
Default Re: Ok...ill get it over with...

Yeah...they get pretty hot....
Old 06-12-2005, 07:48 PM

1slowCRX is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by growley
Like those GREASY hamburgers you made. lololololololololololololololol
hahahaha.... the greasy burgers were pretty good though
Old 06-13-2005, 01:55 PM
Lurker Extraordinair

TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid

Yeah...for wally world hamburgers...they were pretty good. But....next time ill bring some of my JD burgers
Old 06-13-2005, 07:54 PM
brake/steer/throttle

ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek

yeah, greaser makes a pretty good, non-greasy burger! and don't bitch, jessica went way out of her way for us all! thanks, girlfriend! i appreciate ya! <3
Old 06-13-2005, 08:07 PM
*~*Jessica*~*

Cosmopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ToyotaTechGeek
yeah, greaser makes a pretty good, non-greasy burger! and don't bitch, jessica went way out of her way for us all! thanks, girlfriend! i appreciate ya! <3
Awwww you are very welcome! You know yall are welcomed at my house any time.... im always up for swimming, drinking, and grilling out with yall! Im glad everyone had a good time, i did as well.
Derek, you make the best burgers and cheese hotdogs ever!!! You have to come over and cook for me again. haaha
I cant wait to see everyone at 15moc tomorrow!
Old 06-13-2005, 08:14 PM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jessica
Awwww you are very welcome! You know yall are welcomed at my house any time.... im always up for swimming, drinking, and grilling out with yall! Im glad everyone had a good time, i did as well.
Derek, you make the best burgers and cheese hotdogs ever!!! You have to come over and cook for me again. haaha
I cant wait to see everyone at 15moc tomorrow!

i'll add it to my sig, payment plans available for me to cook burgers at [your] cookout guarunteed smiles.

hahhaha
Old 06-13-2005, 08:16 PM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

you guys have no idea. I saw AT LEAST about 2-300$ worth of liquor, 50$ worth of buns, hot dogs, burgers, and AT LEAST 100$ of dealing with all of our drunk asses at her cribboo.
Old 06-13-2005, 08:23 PM
brake/steer/throttle

ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek

yeah, i was toting around a bunch of the supplies as we gathered them...she went WAAAAAYyyy out of her way! glad chad had a great birthday celebration!
Old 06-13-2005, 08:25 PM
*~*Jessica*~*

Cosmopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Greaser
i'll add it to my sig, payment plans available for me to cook burgers at [your] cookout guarunteed smiles.

hahhaha
Sweet! hahaha Sounds like an awesome deal! hahah

Originally Posted by Greaser
you guys have no idea. I saw AT LEAST about 2-300$ worth of liquor, 50$ worth of buns, hot dogs, burgers, and AT LEAST 100$ of dealing with all of our drunk asses at her cribboo.
hahah What can i say i yall! Id do it again in a heartbeat. I dont mind dealing with your dumb drunk asses.... what are friends for!

yeah, i was toting around a bunch of the supplies as we gathered them...she went WAAAAAYyyy out of her way! glad chad had a great birthday celebration!
Im glad yall appreciated it... thats all that matters to me.
I just wanted Chad to have an awesome birthday.... seeing him drunk made me happy as hell! hahaah Like i said, im just glad everyone had a good time.

Last edited by Cosmopolitan; 06-13-2005 at 08:31 PM.
Old 06-13-2005, 08:26 PM
Registered Member

holler