Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Heading out

Old 06-20-2005, 08:40 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Heading out

Originally Posted by B20Vtec CRX
Yeah that's kindof what I think happen cause I talked to the passenger after he got back from the hospital or whereever he went for treatment and he was just like ummm I don't know what happen I think he just didn't know what to say so the guy wouldn't get into trouble by him talking about it
yea i wouldnt have talked either lol..justb /c you know what the 1st thing said is going to be
Old 06-20-2005, 08:41 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by gonzoe00
Why did this not happen to some fool in the noke

i wouldnt wish it upon anyone to tell the "truth"..its a bad situation no matter who it was
Old 06-20-2005, 08:54 AM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 00CivicGirl
i wouldnt wish it upon anyone to tell the "truth"..its a bad situation no matter who it was

well the guy fucked up and now he will have to pay for it so it's not a question of telling the truth i was around when it happened and I know one of the state cops that worked the accident when he saw me ( he knows I race) he knew something was up
Old 06-20-2005, 08:55 AM
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by 00CivicGirl
Dont get me wrong hope cat doing good. Just cant feel too bad for someone who was doing 100 plus to pass someone. He should feel lucky he was the only car that got flipped.
Old 06-20-2005, 09:05 AM
Registered Member

well the guy fucked up and now he will have to pay for it so it's not a question of telling the truth i was around when it happened and I know one of the state cops that worked the accident when he saw me ( he knows I race) he knew something was up
nah i wasnt saying that at all..read my quote lol
Old 06-20-2005, 09:10 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by gonzoe00
Dont get me wrong hope cat doing good. Just cant feel too bad for someone who was doing 100 plus to pass someone. He should feel lucky he was the only car that got flipped.
yea he should be lucky he was alive..i just dont understand 100 on the expressway but then again his car was a dx so i dunno that he was even going 100..either way its sad that it happened and if it was his fault, i hope he learnt from it
Old 06-20-2005, 09:59 AM
Registered Member

Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road

No simpathy from me "if he wants simpathy from me hell have to look in the dictionary between SHIT and sifulus" sorry grammar is bad
Old 06-20-2005, 11:35 AM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

the way the marks look he came up on the car to fast est. 100 mph couldn't break in time and couldn't get into the other lane ( another car was there also speeding along) and he tried passing in the emergency lane and clipped the rail that sent him into the other car he clips that and ends up on the roof ( according to the marks in the road and rail)
Old 06-20-2005, 11:52 AM
Registered Member

Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road

he wasent going fast he was just trying "his mad driftin skills yo and then the NOS bottle blew up and caused his tight ride flip, then the hottness single lambo door kicked open while he was on his roof and caused him to flip 6 more times.
Old 06-20-2005, 11:54 AM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

the way the marks look he came up on the car to fast est. 100 mph couldn't break in time and couldn't get into the other lane ( another car was there also speeding along) and he tried passing in the emergency lane and clipped the rail that sent him into the other car he clips that and ends up on the roof ( according to the marks in the road and rail)
Yea, that sounds a lot more accurate than his tire blowing out. And it makes it more his fault, becuase his dumbass doesn't know how to drive. 100mph isn't that fast unless it's some kid in a dx civic who's playing fast and furious in his head.

Quick Reply: Heading out