Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Tonight, Friday 17th...

Old 06-18-2005, 11:13 AM
Ultraspeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kirill has disabled reputation
Default Re: Tonight, Friday 17th...

well have fun out tonight to whoever is going...hope it does not rain...and i'll see you guys next friday ..need more footage...
Old 06-18-2005, 11:41 AM
Registered Member

s2k_pikestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Is anyone going out?
Old 06-18-2005, 11:56 AM
97gst 01gsr IMPORTS

97gsT01gsR has disabled reputation

maybe i should've stayed alittle longer....too many people standing around...didn't think anyone was gonna run....nice black s2000 i believe that was aggression's [agreson license plate] DSM shit is sexy nice clipse....didn't know they left krogers trashed last weekend thats why it was so dead...that sucks krogers always had a bunch of people there....DUTY SUCKS on SATURDAYS ;x maybe ill sneek out of duty!!

fucking navy!!
Old 06-18-2005, 12:39 PM
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by JDM_EF8
i had fun.. the mustang at the offical meet spot was a dumb fuck. first come by reving and dropping gears and seriously not going anywhere. then he came BACK by reving in between 2 cars and ended up doing a 180 in the middle of the road almost hitting 2 cars and the median. honestly it would have been awesome to see him hit the median because im sure that people would have went over there and laught in his face

domestic ricers BOO
Sorry about that, I just got those tires and hadent broken them in yet.
Old 06-18-2005, 01:00 PM
I'm Herpes Free!!

turbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 97gsT01gsR
maybe i should've stayed alittle longer....too many people standing around...didn't think anyone was gonna run....nice black s2000 i believe that was aggression's [agreson license plate] DSM shit is sexy nice clipse....didn't know they left krogers trashed last weekend thats why it was so dead...that sucks krogers always had a bunch of people there....DUTY SUCKS on SATURDAYS ;x maybe ill sneek out of duty!!

fucking navy!!
yeah i saw u leave WAY early...no point leavin until about 12 anyways so we just chilled. you should've came up and talked to me...maybe next friday? im not comin out tonight(saturday) neither is turbo98...o yeah BTW its 97eclipse on turbo98's screen name.
Old 06-18-2005, 01:25 PM
97gst 01gsr IMPORTS

yeah will do next time...going out to sea and then going home to jersey for fourth of july weekend...then my wife is coming down to VA so i have no clue when the next time will actually be!
Old 06-18-2005, 02:25 PM
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I had fun. Got in a good run. If the integra with the type R is on here. I want to run again when your car is running right. We ran from a stop and I had him til 5th gear. Really good run.
Old 06-18-2005, 02:29 PM
97gst 01gsr IMPORTS

do you work on your car at a shop/garage....need a place to rebuild the eclipse...need a place where i can take it fully apart interior/exterior and redo everything
Old 06-18-2005, 02:36 PM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

so who IS coming out tonight?wheather looks decent right now
Originally Posted by SlowLS
Yeah I had fun. Got in a good run. If the integra with the type R is on here. I want to run again when your car is running right. We ran from a stop and I had him til 5th gear. Really good run.
john you know he let you do that u comin tonight
Originally Posted by turbo98
yeah i saw u leave WAY early...no point leavin until about 12 anyways so we just chilled. you should've came up and talked to me...maybe next friday? im not comin out tonight(saturday) neither is turbo98...o yeah BTW its 97eclipse on turbo98's screen name.
bastard!y is adam not attending

Last edited by sumospeed.com; 06-18-2005 at 02:42 PM.
Old 06-18-2005, 02:50 PM
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

im in, got the fresh kicks on the car yo...

Quick Reply: Tonight, Friday 17th...