Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 01-20-2012, 04:45 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by TNGChris
It's probably 250'x250' or so.Any kind of course would have to be cones.Should be a good low speed,low danger course to get some experience on.

So,this is the same weekend as the Tarheel HPDE?Damn,that makes me want to go even more It'd be cool to hang out with friends between sessions.
yeah, the tarheel HPDE is 24th-26th. I'm pretty sure there would be a scheduling conflict or i'd register for both lol
Old 01-20-2012, 05:43 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Hell yeah...it will be nice to hangout with some local friends up at the track!
Old 01-20-2012, 07:19 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Yeah, it'll be a super noob friendly event. 100Yds x 100yds of pavement to roast.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:40 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Yeah, it'll be a super noob friendly event.
Good.

Shakedown run with the SR
Old 01-21-2012, 06:24 AM
Needs A 240sx

SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg

Im going to register soon as I get my check in the bank. God I'm going to feel like such a noob but I totally can't wait! The Battlestags will be in full effect!
Old 01-21-2012, 07:55 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

I like this
Old 01-21-2012, 09:21 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

I might have to register for this.... Even tho I a grip guy. Lol open diff will suck haha
Old 01-22-2012, 06:42 AM
BATTLESTAGS

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
I might have to register for this.... Even tho I a grip guy. Lol open diff will suck haha
You should do it, bro. It'll be fun, regardless.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:32 AM
Needs A 240sx

SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
weld that diff up son!
Old 01-22-2012, 10:00 AM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

Haaha noooo I'm not gona DD or autox a welded diff car haha i have a friend who has done that diff broke going down 81 at 75mph. Lol

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic