Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 01-23-2012, 05:56 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro
Default Re: Western Off Topic

what size are they?
Old 01-23-2012, 08:49 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

multi 4lug
17x7
and something like a +30
Old 01-24-2012, 07:33 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

When I get my turbo I may have to check out this "drifting" thing. Seems pretty popular.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:21 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

I like this.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:27 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
multi 4lug
17x7
and something like a +30
I'll give you 5 dollars for em... Put em on the CRX for lullz
Old 01-25-2012, 07:54 AM
Needs A 240sx

SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg

Originally Posted by Race B&on
When I get my turbo I may have to check out this "drifting" thing. Seems pretty popular.
Who said you need a turbo to drift? My poor s14 is na and itll kick the rear out.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:27 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by SRT-Ferg
Who said you need a turbo to drift? My poor s14 is na and itll kick the rear out.
About 100whp carrying 2800lbs. of bimmer lol Wet skid pad is a maybe, dry road is pretty much a no go. (not that I would even try)
Old 01-25-2012, 09:50 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Not to derail the current drift discussion, but does anyone have any experience with Motegi wheels? Wheels are next on my to do list and i really like the looks of the Motegi MR118s, but they're kind of on the cheaper side and i was wondering about the brand's quality. There are very few wheels that fit my 5x120 spacing and come in 17" and don't look like shite.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:16 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Jap wheels on a BMW?

BBS LM and call it a wrap. Why are you so stuck on 17's? Would 18's really be that different?
Old 01-25-2012, 10:27 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by Race B&on
Jap wheels on a BMW?

BBS LM and call it a wrap. Why are you so stuck on 17's? Would 18's really be that different?
I like the look of 17" wheels and tires are WAY cheaper. I'm looking at a few different wheels(APEX, BBS, VMR, KOSEI etc) and the Motegi's look like a REALLY good deal IF they're quality. If jap wheels look/perform good i'm not gonna descriminate lol, but i know what you mean.
Worse case scenerio i'm out a couple hundred bucks so i might just give em shot.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic