Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 06-19-2012, 05:13 PM
I <3 2JZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by TNGChris
No kidding!After going through your build thread I've got even more respect for the build-so many nice parts and it's all done the right way.
Who did all the various welding?
Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
that's one thing no one will ever say about him... he never half asses or cuts corners with cars. The Talon was quite nasty!
Thanks for the kind words guys, I definitely tried to look at my end goal with this car as I didn't want to mod in stages like I did with the talon (7 years of going through various setups was more expensive than just doing it right the first time). I'm fairly certain this car will out do the talon but traction will be a major issue. The random welding was mostly local for the IC piping and exhaust reducer I took it to at an industrial place off 9th street off elm, I threw together the dumptube with a home mig welder and perfection helped complete the midpipe. Right now the car is 4 inch from the Turbo outlet back reduced to a Fujitsubo catback with 4 mufflers lol, it's super quiet. I have a raceready performance 4inch electric cutout ready to be put in the midpipe to open it up some and still keep it quiet for cruising around.

Last edited by Spooln4; 06-19-2012 at 05:18 PM.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:09 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Finally got a chance to get out and take some crappy pics.......

Old 06-20-2012, 05:48 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Looks sick!!!
Old 06-22-2012, 05:25 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Chris,<3333333.

Went out today.

Old 06-22-2012, 07:15 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Ooh, looks good!
Old 06-23-2012, 05:40 PM
Registered member

RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster

Quick pictures of my new wheels

Name:  Qc5Wl.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  273.0 KB
Name:  Cv4RD.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  240.1 KB
Old 06-23-2012, 09:02 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Aren't those the Evo X BBS'?
Old 06-23-2012, 11:28 PM
Registered member

sal101 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Finally got a chance to get out and take some crappy pics.......

Love the fact this beauty was in my driveway looks much better in person this is at northside were i used to park..
Old 06-24-2012, 11:11 AM
Registered member

RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster RawrImAMonster

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
Aren't those the Evo X BBS'?
Those are the ones. I found a good deal on a 2012 set with 600 miles. I think they look better on the 9's than the 10's.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:15 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by RawrImAMonster
Those are the ones. I found a good deal on a 2012 set with 600 miles. I think they look better on the 9's than the 10's.
They're definitely the best looking OEM wheels available IMO

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!