Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 07-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Needs A 240sx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

I ended up replacing my front studs and running a 5mm spacer. I have a cunt hair's space between the coilover and rim.
Old 07-15-2012, 01:00 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Last time we were at the racetrack I hopped some curbing,knocking the V-band clamp off the rear section of my exhaust,and I immediately noticed an increase in power.I didn't think the knockoff twin-loop muffler I'd been running was hurting me that much,but I guess it was.Today I hacked up an old ricer muffler I pulled off a car a while back to make a new track exhaust.
Old muffler setup I built several years ago:

New old muffler with turndown,hangers and V-band flange welded on.Shitty China muffler welds shitty:

I usually paint my mufflers black,but since this car doesn't get driven on the street much I used Machine Gray:

On the car:
Old 07-15-2012, 05:54 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Try as you may, it still wont be as loud as my miata!!! lol Looks good! You going in August by chance?
Old 07-16-2012, 03:20 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
Try as you may, it still wont be as loud as my miata!!! lol Looks good! You going in August by chance?
The new muffler is actually barely any louder than the twin-loop,which confirms that most of the packing was probably blown out of it.Not sure if you ever heard the car with the old,old exhaust setup(2.5" midpipe to 3" pipe with no muffler),but I needed earplugs.It was completely rediculous.
No more track for me this year until the Grand event in November,other than we'll camping for what looks like four days at the ALMS race.

Last edited by TNGChris; 07-16-2012 at 05:03 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:50 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

I like the machine grey!
Old 07-16-2012, 02:12 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Looks industrial!
Old 07-18-2012, 06:21 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Soooo, my plans changed once again...and i ended up buying a Kouki S14!

Old 07-18-2012, 06:36 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by The Nisbro

[IMG]http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz280/TPBNism0/2012-07-18_18-05-48_954.jpg[/IG]
Oh shit!I like!
So what's the deal?Stock engine?
Old 07-18-2012, 08:19 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Forgive my ignorance, but what's the difference between a s14 240 and a "kouki"? Is it just the body kit?
Old 07-18-2012, 08:46 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by The Nisbro

[IMG]http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz280/TPBNism0/2012-07-18_18-05-48_954.jpg
Fuck. I think I'm in love.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!