Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 05-16-2012, 03:15 AM
H House inc.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE
Default Re: Western Off Topic

P.S. In my older years I can promise there will be no teeth loss,golf cart drifting,getting banned from V.I.R.,or hotel room competing hahahaha.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:10 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by IM A JOKE
P.S. In my older years I can promise there will be no teeth loss,golf cart drifting,getting banned from V.I.R.,or hotel room competing hahahaha.
Then what's the point of going?!
All that stuff is rad.......Except maybe the 3AM handicap room hearing impaired doorbell buzzer/strobe light.I thought the fucking place was on fire!
Old 05-16-2012, 04:50 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Anybody interested in a meet at the Trackdaze event at VIR June 9-10?
Like last year,I'll provide hot dogs and beer for one(both?) day(s) of the event for lunch.Spectators are free to get in.See cool cars,maybe get some ride-alongs.Lots of fun.
More info on the event:https://www.trackdaze.com/
Count me in unless I have to work!
Old 05-16-2012, 10:24 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Anybody interested in a meet at the Trackdaze event at VIR June 9-10?
Like last year,I'll provide hot dogs and beer for one(both?) day(s) of the event for lunch.Spectators are free to get in.See cool cars,maybe get some ride-alongs.Lots of fun.
More info on the event:https://www.trackdaze.com/
I'm almost 100% sure I'll be there. I have to work saturdays, but I'm so tired of missing cool stuff like that I'm just gonna take a Saturday off.
Old 05-17-2012, 03:19 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Count me in unless I have to work!
Hell yes!

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
I'm almost 100% sure I'll be there. I have to work saturdays, but I'm so tired of missing cool stuff like that I'm just gonna take a Saturday off.
Come on!After you get a couple ride-alongs,you'll be signing up to do the next one!
Old 05-17-2012, 05:34 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

http://vimeo.com/42252944 if you have ever wondered what drifting is all about, take 30 minutes out of your day to watch this video!
Old 05-17-2012, 03:45 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

I'm going to be making it down to the June event. I may or may not do the Aug, but have decided to go ahead with the June instead of august for now due to heat, weekend vs weekday, people being there, etc. Now just a scramble to get enough dough together for some much needed brakes!!

PS Martin what brake fluid do you use? I've been using ate in the miata, might do the same in the evo too not sure yet..
Old 05-17-2012, 05:28 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
I'm going to be making it down to the June event. I may or may not do the Aug, but have decided to go ahead with the June instead of august for now due to heat, weekend vs weekday, people being there, etc. Now just a scramble to get enough dough together for some much needed brakes!!

PS Martin what brake fluid do you use? I've been using ate in the miata, might do the same in the evo too not sure yet..
Super Blue.Speaking of that,is there anywhere in Roanoke to buy it for a decent price(like,less than $20 a bottle)?In the scramble to get everything else done on the car,I completely forgot I need to flush the brake fluid.
Good to hear you'll be there.Are you doing both days?
Old 05-17-2012, 05:42 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Yes, both days. Let me see what I pay for it tomm, we have blue and yellow on the shelves at all times, and can have more same day. I'm actually going to check what we have available to us through that vendor. I can also usually get Redline stuff same day if i know before 11 btw if you ever need any(I use it in my trans[a concoction] and xfer).

I'm trying to find Centric brand rotors locally, oreilly's sposed to carry them but the dumbass's down the street from my work don't even know what I'm talking about, or care for that matter.
Old 05-17-2012, 06:50 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
Yes, both days. Let me see what I pay for it tomm, we have blue and yellow on the shelves at all times, and can have more same day. I'm actually going to check what we have available to us through that vendor. I can also usually get Redline stuff same day if i know before 11 btw if you ever need any(I use it in my trans[a concoction] and xfer).

I'm trying to find Centric brand rotors locally, oreilly's sposed to carry them but the dumbass's down the street from my work don't even know what I'm talking about, or care for that matter.
Just curious,where are you guys sourcing it locally(PM me if you'd like)?
I need to change the tranny fluid in the M3.I have Redline in it,but it's been in it since I first bought it,so it's probably time to change it again.
What's the deal with the rotors?Is this for the Evo or Miata?I've always used the cheapest thing I can get and never had any issues.I did so much research and came to the conclusion that basically paying more for a name brand/performance rotor doesn't guarantee any better product than store brand junk.It may very well be the store brand junk.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic