Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 06-01-2012, 07:23 AM
I <3 2JZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
ok, before i even start: yes i know, its dumb, dangerous etc.. etc...

Anyway, a coworker recently purchased a '12 RS3 mustang. So, today after work we went down to mexico to have a little fun.
The results suprised the crap outta me and i have to say i'm proud of my little 1er. From a 50mph roll the guy in the Roush jumped the gun a little bit and put my headlights even with his rear wheel but after that we were DEAD even for the whole pull.
The drive back from mexico is a long one so that one pull was all we got
What's the scoop on the 12 RS3? Nice kill for sure your bmw sounds quick have you gotten any decent 1/8th mile or 1/4 runs?
Old 06-01-2012, 09:00 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by Spooln4
What's the scoop on the 12 RS3? Nice kill for sure your bmw sounds quick have you gotten any decent 1/8th mile or 1/4 runs?

Its stock. I know theyre kinda heavy but it's rated at 540hp so there is probably a 100hp or better difference between us and it really surprised me.

Unfortunately my work schedule prevents me from getting to shelor or natural bridge, so I haven't tracked it yet. I'm also not a very good driver so it would probably take a few trips to get the launch dialed in.
Old 06-01-2012, 02:09 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

THAT kind of track is overrated anyway....you should come to VIR with us next weekend. Reg is still open.... ;-)
Old 06-01-2012, 02:20 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
THAT kind of track is overrated anyway....you should come to VIR with us next weekend. Reg is still open.... ;-)
Could you provide a link please!!!
Old 06-01-2012, 04:11 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
Could you provide a link please!!!
https://www.trackdaze.com/
If nothing else,come hang out.We'll be having the weiner meet on both days.
Old 06-01-2012, 05:14 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by TNGChris
https://www.trackdaze.com/
If nothing else,come hang out.We'll be having the weiner meet on both days.
I'll do my best to be there!!! I'll PM you for details when I know for sure
Old 06-04-2012, 08:18 AM
Registered Member

boostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond repute

Well cat back and mid pipe are installed on the RX8 finally. In the search now to get the BHR mid as its way to loud now.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:01 AM
Registered Member

Looking forward to hearing it! What days do you have off? Fri-sat?
Old 06-04-2012, 09:54 AM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Who's planning on going to hyperfest?
Old 06-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Registered Member

boostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer:7812949
Looking forward to hearing it! What days do you have off? Fri-sat?
Yeah. Pm me your number and ill send ya a video clip.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic