Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 07-25-2012, 05:19 PM
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Dude, it sucks. Not as much as me missing DVII, but it sucks.
Old 07-29-2012, 07:17 PM
Automotive Slave

FiascoXL has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
^this.. our area is the same way.. i got passed by a foxbody mustnang on a road that is 45. (i was doing 51ish) cop was driving opsite way, turned around and pulled me over for speeding.. if you own a truck, comaro, or mustang in my area you could get away with murder.. and i drive a red 240 thats 2in from the ground with stock wheels and stock exhaust... and get followed.
Oh how true this statement is. fml
Old 07-30-2012, 09:52 AM
Needs A 240sx

SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg

I was on my way home from Hyperfest at like 3 in the morning going down 81 and had a dude blow past me and I was already doing 5 mph over the speed limit. We passed a state trooper sitting in the median and he didn't flinch. I then merge onto 581 and I see the good ol white and blues light up right behind me and I get pulled over for "having an illegal muffler". I was furious because I asked him if I was being too loud and he said, "no, your muffler is just illegal". What has the world come to?
Old 07-30-2012, 04:09 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Where could i go about finding aluminum/steel plate that i can use to make a skid plate like thing?
Old 07-30-2012, 04:27 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

My brother can probably get some from his work, not sure if he can get it free though. How big of a piece do you need?
Old 07-30-2012, 05:39 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Where could i go about finding aluminum/steel plate that i can use to make a skid plate like thing?
Call Ace Steel and ask for Jeff.They have pretty much any size steel you want.Their aluminum selection is more limited,but he can get whatever you need if they don't have it in stock.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:36 PM
Registered Member

white-lightning has disabled reputation

B&M sheetmetal on salem ave might be another option.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:57 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

I checked my account balance this afternoon. It was overdrawn by THOUSANDS. I looked at the charges. Pizzas in NY, CA, FL, OH etc...etc..etc.. Also sex sites, sex phone lines, Grills (that you put on your teeth), dildos, more dildos (Or fake vaginas and assholes, I really don't know, but there were charges from companies that make both, lol) shoes, online gaming, anonymous internet access, and the list goes on.

Talked to the bank, and learned a lesson. No matter how drunk you are, never eat shitty food.

My card # was stolen from a Denny's in Salem (actually Denny's system got hacked) Obviously the # was distributed all over. Where the hell would they list stolen CC#'S? WTF

Anyway, apparently I helped supply scumbags with a shitload of pizzas, fleshlights, dildos, icy grills, and shoes.

Worldstarhiphop lol?

Anyway, the bank is taking care of it. Holy shit.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:05 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by TongWoo
I checked my account balance this afternoon. It was overdrawn by THOUSANDS. I looked at the charges. Pizzas in NY, CA, FL, OH etc...etc..etc.. Also sex sites, sex phone lines, Grills (that you put on your teeth), dildos, more dildos (Or fake vaginas and assholes, I really don't know, but there were charges from companies that make both, lol) shoes, online gaming, anonymous internet access, and the list goes on.

Talked to the bank, and learned a lesson. No matter how drunk you are, never eat shitty food.

My card # was stolen from a Denny's in Salem (actually Denny's system got hacked) Obviously the # was distributed all over. Where the hell would they list stolen CC#'S? WTF

Anyway, apparently I helped supply scumbags with a shitload of pizzas, fleshlights, dildos, icy grills, and shoes.

Worldstarhiphop lol?

Same thing happened to my old boss. apparently it happened to anyone who ate there during a certain week or something.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:13 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by TongWoo

Worldstarhiphop lol?

My card number and a buddy of mines card number were both stolen from there. I got lucky because I bought gas here in Roanoke and at the same time someone tried to use the number to rent a hotel room in New York and apparently that triggered a security check my bank uses and it automatically locked my card and I received a phone call and almost instantly. My buddy had a couple hundred bucks stolen.

Sorry to hear it woo, some people are just scum I guess.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic