Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 11-10-2009, 09:46 AM
LaShawn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Originally Posted by j4k3
Why would you take turns in a gear that you could spin or wheelie? I usually go through pungo in 4th. I have plenty of throttle to have fun, and not enough to get loose.
Exit speed and prime RPM buddy. Spinning tires is the only way to exit a turn...AT THE TRACK
Old 11-10-2009, 09:47 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

Why would you take turns in a gear that you could spin or wheelie? I usually go through pungo in 4th. I have plenty of throttle to have fun, and not enough to get loose.
ive never had that issue, im talking about the lean angle etc etc. i always take corners gear way to high up.

wheelie and stuff is when i straight line race. spin is hardly ever unless i slip the clutch even a fraction. or its wet.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:53 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

I take off ramps in 4th gear. Man I can't wait for new tires. I see track time in my future.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:55 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nagger
ive never had that issue, im talking about the lean angle etc etc. i always take corners gear way to high up.

wheelie and stuff is when i straight line race. spin is hardly ever unless i slip the clutch even a fraction. or its wet.
I got COMPLETELY sideways yesterday hitting it in first at like 35. If I hit it around 50-60, I'll spin but I stay in it til redline. That shit is fun.
Old 11-10-2009, 09:56 AM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

I see myself getting a track day in within a year or so. I feel like I keep wanting to push it on back roads and that's not safe at all.
Old 11-10-2009, 10:03 AM
Registered member

I see myself getting a track day in within a year or so. I feel like I keep wanting to push it on back roads and that's not safe at all.
I dunno if I want to get a R6 for the track or just track my R1.
Old 11-10-2009, 10:50 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by nagger
Lean angle isn't the only thing to be concerned about. In fact too much is bad. A huge majority is correct body position and your line more so than lean angle.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:08 PM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by djgrom
owning a car is fuggin weird.
shh...

don't tell anyone, but I may be buying one tomorrow :/

I'll never get to drive the damn thing though...
Old 11-10-2009, 02:25 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

I refrain from off ramps at high speed because of all the seams in most of the ones I take. I could see getting to a track, but I have a lot of stuff I should (read: need) to catch up first, but who knows.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:21 PM
Registered member

The ones that I take a little quick aren't shitty roads. The Bush Gardens exit is damn fun.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread