Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

pulled for tint last night

Old 03-21-2008, 03:06 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these partsBatEclipse99 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: pulled for tint last night

Does anyone know how the measure tint on rear windows of like coupes and hatchbacks, where they cant get that meter over the window because the window does not roll down?
Old 03-21-2008, 03:08 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

35%
Old 03-21-2008, 03:56 AM
Don't quit!

Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia

Originally Posted by NFCstang
I love these threads.

" I got pulled for illegal tints...what do I do?"

Here's a fucking concept...don't put illegal tint on your car you fucking dumbass
The tint was on the car when i got it. I didnt tint it like that.
Old 03-21-2008, 03:57 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

But you knew it was illegal and you drove it.

No sympathy here
Old 03-21-2008, 04:16 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Originally Posted by Somalia
The tint was on the car when i got it. I didnt tint it like that.
it doesnt matter if President Bush sold you the car with illegal tint, you bought it you deal with the consiquences.

50% front
35% back windows

simple................
Old 03-21-2008, 04:27 AM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by SubieChik
Same thing happened to my husband and I. A Ford Fusion was weaving in and out of traffic going about 85. and passed a cop in the far left lane. I was look ooo watch that Fusion get pulled over......wrong the cop slowed down got behind us and pulled us over for tint. I actually said to the cop...so you think our illegal tint is more important than that guy weaving in and out of traffic and cutting people off? To which he responded "Ma'am I can only pull over 1 person at a time".

And If I was your husband at that point,I would have made you walk home. You seem to have a very big mouth piece on you,and in that situation,you could have made shit worse.
Old 03-21-2008, 04:28 AM
Don't quit!

Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia

Not complaining about consequences, I drove it like that knowingly. Just stateing that I didn't tint it. Not looking for sympathy either.
Old 03-21-2008, 07:38 AM
Registered member

catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh

i got pulled on an overcast day in greenbrier while in my jobs parking lot.

i was already a little late, but the cop still gave me a tint ticket. i played dumb and asked what the percentages meant, told him it passes inspection, and all that.

it registered 11% but i took it off and it got dropped in court
Old 03-21-2008, 12:42 PM
Registered Member

ron2k1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by BatEclipse99
Does anyone know how the measure tint on rear windows of like coupes and hatchbacks, where they cant get that meter over the window because the window does not roll down?
any window that dont roll down they cant check so therefore you cant get a ticket for it
Old 03-21-2008, 02:32 PM
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

Originally Posted by BoostLag
And If I was your husband at that point,I would have made you walk home. You seem to have a very big mouth piece on you,and in that situation,you could have made shit worse.
Hmm funny you say that because I actually had to tell my husband to be quiet cause he continued to argue after I made that statement.

Quick Reply: pulled for tint last night