Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Where to buy red Nike (fight for aids) laces?

Old 01-30-2010, 08:46 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: Where to buy red Nike (fight for aids) laces?

Originally Posted by bolivianfuego
FUUUCK! lol Just went all the way to that nike store, and they didnt have them. A chick that works there says they dont get anything new. Only a bunch of old shit lol.

I guess i'll have to order them online. Oh well.
that is why it is an OUTLET store...

Originally Posted by ಠ__ಠ MGNF

I gotta say this is a really dumb thread if you drove around looking for shoe strings, when you could have easily ordered them online..
and that's what I said. . .lol at $20 in gas for $4 laces, lol.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:51 PM
i love meth

lowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond repute

sign ur rep!
Old 01-30-2010, 10:09 PM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

your rep is turned off
who fuckin cares
faggot
Old 01-30-2010, 10:15 PM
i love meth

lowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond reputelowandslowmazda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VroomVroom
your rep is turned off
who fuckin cares
faggot
why dont you log off and never come back your almost as annoying as that faget jong
Old 01-30-2010, 10:19 PM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

Originally Posted by lowandslowmazda
why dont you log off and never come back your almost as annoying as that faget jong
why dont you long out of your life
Old 01-30-2010, 10:22 PM
i love meth

why dont you long out of your life
why dont you learn how to spell and then come talk to me
Old 01-30-2010, 10:38 PM
(°____°)

why dont you learn how to spell and then come talk to me
why dont you log out of your life
Old 01-30-2010, 10:56 PM
i love meth

damn took u two times to try and insult me must suck to be you and judging by your rep vadriven must hate you more then they hate me
Old 01-30-2010, 11:21 PM
(°____°)

damn took u two times to try and insult me must suck to be you and judging by your rep vadriven must hate you more then they hate me
Old 01-30-2010, 11:21 PM
Temporary ######

Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor Brian_O'Connor

at least his rep is turned on unlike some little bitch......who could that be?

Quick Reply: Where to buy red Nike (fight for aids) laces?