Notices
Parts Selling, Buying, Trading for Parts.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

VAdriven SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.

Old 09-30-2005, 06:39 PM
97gst 01gsr IMPORTS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
97gsT01gsR has disabled reputation
Default Re: DRAGVA SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.

Chris Colsher : SCAMMER

Idiot for having this slide but tried to trust and seemed look a good idea and then not going through this thread before.

details: 17,000+ ebay user ruined paypal ruined!!!

supposed to send out every item selling and he then used 17,000+ never sent any items never did SHIT and now I have 10 BUYER DISPUTES ALONE IN PAYPAL.....2 NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS SO FAR!!!

going to call the cops tomorrow if no word is sent about the fucking situation all the money that has been used that was faked WILL BE FIXED!!!
Old 10-01-2005, 02:03 PM
2-D
Formerly Suicide.

2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D

Originally Posted by 97gsT01gsR
Chris Colsher : SCAMMER

Idiot for having this slide but tried to trust and seemed look a good idea and then not going through this thread before.

details: 17,000+ ebay user ruined paypal ruined!!!

supposed to send out every item selling and he then used 17,000+ never sent any items never did SHIT and now I have 10 BUYER DISPUTES ALONE IN PAYPAL.....2 NEGATIVE FEEDBACKS SO FAR!!!

going to call the cops tomorrow if no word is sent about the fucking situation all the money that has been used that was faked WILL BE FIXED!!!
Originally Posted by StraightPipes
This kid needs to get whats coming to him he scammed my friend through Ebay, my friend contacted a detective about it and it turns out hes done the same Ebay scam 4-6 times before to other people. The detective said itd be a looong and tedious process to take him to court and not enough evidence to win. So we went to his house (supposedly his rents had kicked him out) and talked to his mom and showed her this thread on here and let her read the entire thing and she said she was gonna help us resolve it and get the money back....Needless to say his mom is a scammer to and apparently theyve moved. I hope those bitches slip in the shower.

dude do your homework, how blatantly stupid is it for this to happen to you when numerous people posted a thread on this site concerning it, which i know you frequent, esepcially by my previous post as mentioned above. I described in detail what happened to my friend through ebay with chris, and also what the cops did about it. Since you didnt take the primary advice about avoiding business with him, please take the secondary advice about the cops. your wasting your time there i think. If it works out Good for you, but if not, i say we have an old style mob lynching like they used to do to witches!
Old 10-02-2005, 12:19 PM
VAdriven Sponsor

slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic slowb20civic

somebody told me that "inkpen" on here is also known as "boostb16" or aka Chris Colsher.... well never sent me the turbo stuff, as i had asked him send me first & i would then send payment, so that is that
Old 10-03-2005, 04:28 AM
97gst 01gsr IMPORTS

well if thats the case he's going to get what is coming 17+gs is nonetheless nothing to fucking even come close to that and since I am Navy I will charge the fucking complaint as government property and do so PROPERLY and fight whatever I have too.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:13 AM
97gst 01gsr IMPORTS

also, that mob lynching sounds good to me...pretty pathetic you join the USN protecting the country going over to Iraq next month and some fucking asshole like this screws you over and the government / justice won't do anything to help you? is this "CHRIS COLSHER" under 18?
Old 10-04-2005, 05:20 AM
Wii
Retired OG

Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii

Originally Posted by StraightPipes

This kid needs to get whats coming to him he scammed my friend through Ebay, my friend contacted a detective about it and it turns out hes done the same Ebay scam 4-6 times before to other people. We went to his house (supposedly his rents had kicked him out) and talked to his mom and showed her this thread on here and let her read the entire thing and she said she was gonna help us resolve it and get the money back....Needless to say his mom is a scammer to and apparently theyve moved. I hope those bitches slip in the shower.
Very interesting. Drag owns his ass! Heres my *Update*
So out of the blues, this scammer calls me last week & ask me to erase my post on him. I was like sure whatever click hung up. If anyone wants AIM him, his SN is: M3guyC

Last edited by Wii; 10-04-2005 at 05:24 AM.
Old 10-12-2005, 10:26 AM
97gst 01gsr IMPORTS

EVERYONE SCAMMED BY CHRIS COLSHER THAT'S WILLING TO FIGHT TO GET THEIR MONEY BACK. PLEASE CONTACT ME AND DEMAND THAT SOMETHING BE DONE AT NORFOLK OPERATIONS. I'M CURRENTLY SPEAKING TO A DETECTIVE WITH ALL EVIDENCE I HAVE BUT WITH EVERYONE THERE THAT HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY HIM WOULD BE ABLE TO PUSH THE ISSUE AND HOPEFULLY EITHER PUT THIS GUY IN JAIL AND HOPEFULLY GET OUR MONEY BACK. PLEASE PM ME IF WILLING?

BEATING THIS GUY TO DEATH SOUNDS GOOD BUT IT WON'T SOLVE SHIT!
Old 10-17-2005, 08:26 AM

blowns2k has disabled reputation

Chris Nailor (all moto stunna, Jidum_undercover) is a fucking scammer for sure.

He got me for $300 over some seats and has been jerking me around for months. He's about to get his.

Check out the original thread here:

http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112471

Thread was locked but you can still view it.
Old 10-18-2005, 01:13 PM
Team Ultraspeed

Yell88CRXsi has disabled reputation

Resolved

Last edited by Yell88CRXsi; 10-24-2005 at 07:41 AM.
Old 10-24-2005, 07:03 AM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

new news, see first post.

Quick Reply: VAdriven SCAMMER THREAD. Read before you lose your money.